46

As Beerus's top fighter emerged from the dense woods in tow with Beerus, stepping towards the cube, a sense of intrigue filled the air. The man, a peculiar combination of short stature and lanky build, possessed a round head, pointed ears, and an unexpectedly prominent chest. Although this feature caught the attention of nearly everyone, it was swiftly disregarded.

Goku, brimming with enthusiasm, approached Monaka, eager to engage in a friendly sparring session. However, Beerus swiftly intervened, admonishing Goku for his casual approach. "Show some respect! Don't approach him so nonchalantly!" Beerus bellowed, his voice filled with authority.

A soft sigh escaped your lips as you couldn't help but feel a sense of unease around Monaka. Piccolo, noticing your apprehension, turned to both you and Vegeta, seeking confirmation. "You can't sense his energy either, can you?" he inquired. Both you and Vegeta shook your heads in response. "No... If he truly is the strongest, perhaps he possesses a power level akin to that of a deity, rendering it impossible for us to gauge his energy," you explained, and both men silently agreed with your assessment.

As you pondered the enigma that was Monaka, your attention was diverted by Solara, who approached you and gently tugged on your leg. With a bright smile, you scooped her up in your free arm, now holding both her and baby Gina securely.

Solara, feeling a bit drowsy, rubbed her eyes and nestled her head on your shoulder, finding comfort in the warmth of your embrace. You planted a gentle kiss on her head, expressing your affection. "Feeling sleepy, sweetheart?" you inquired, but Solara defiantly shook her head, her tail wrapping around her waist.

Gina, still in her infancy, observed her older sister with curious eyes, unable to articulate her thoughts into words.

You showered Gina with a tender kiss on her tiny head, a smile gracing your face as you held both of your precious daughters in your arms. As you glanced back, your attention was abruptly drawn to Goku delivering a forceful punch directly to Monaka's face. The impact was evident, leaving a dark red bruise in its wake.

Surprisingly, Monaka remained unmoved, neither evading nor flinching, despite the visible mark left by Goku's powerful blow.

Beerus, unable to contain his frustration, lightly punched Goku on the back of his head. "You impulsive fool! Didn't you hear what I just said?!"

Goku whined in response. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!"

Beerus growled, his gaze shifting towards you. "Y/N, you need to control your-!" However, his words trailed off as he finally noticed the two young girls in your arms. This unexpected sight piqued his interest, and he approached you with more than just annoyance. "And who gave you permission to bring these little ones along?"

Raising an eyebrow and frowning, you responded firmly, "These are my children, Beerus."

Beerus almost growled in disbelief. "Children?! We're about to participate in a tournament, and you have two infants clinging to you! How do you expect to compete if they start crying?"

Anger surged within you, and your tail swished in annoyance. "Who said I won't compete? I have dedicated a significant amount of time to my training, mind you!" you retorted, growling at Beerus.

Beerus's growls intensified, provoking a surge of anger within you. However, you maintained your composure outwardly.

Yet, your eyes conveyed a blazing inferno of intense and sinister wrath that caused Beerus to shrink away, a shiver running down his spine in response to the intensity he witnessed.

"I dare you to continue demeaning me with your misogynistic remarks, Beerus. Go ahead, say it again," you challenged in a low, menacing tone.

Beerus visibly trembled just a bit, his confidence wavering, before swiftly retreating, grumbling in annoyance. He instructed Whis to expedite the journey to the tournament area.