10

You woke up slowly as the sun's morning rays began to hit you in the face, making you groan

Well, that was one reason why you were groaning.

The other reason was from how incredibly sore you felt. It was slightly uncomfortable, but not any worse than the usual bad cramp or two every certain time of the month...

That made you go to sit up quickly, but you realize that it was more or less a bad idea. Your midsection was held down, and the pain from you moving so fast made you groan even louder before you laid back down in defeat against the really comfy and firm pillow that you didn't realize you owned.

Until you realized that you didn't actually own one-

"Morning, Y/N."

You look up quickly with wide eyes, meeting the onyx eyes of Son Goku looking at you with a half sleepy gaze. "G-Goku..."

Last night's events hit you hard, your entire body heating up hotly at the memories.

You had crossed the line that you swore you never would.

You slept with Goku. Goku, who despite never wearing any kind of wedding ring, was still very much married (as far as you knew).

Your body was sore but satisfied, yet your mind was running a thousand miles a minute on an uncontrolled train ride, and not in a good way. You tried to move away from him, but his grip and your soreness kept you from moving.

Instead, he positioned you to where the both of you were spooning, his hand gently caressing your lower stomach in warm circular motions. And it was honestly making you feel better already.

"I... I need to get up and leave... I have to go..." You say, not knowing yourself if you mean to just go to the bathroom for solitary solace, or to go to hide under a rock.

Forever.

"You're my mate now, though. You don't have to leave..." Goku spoke softly, nestling his face against the back of your shoulder before you felt his lips brushing up against your neck where he had bitten you last night.

It didn't hurt when he did that, instead causing you to feel warm with a pleasurable shiver. You were also feeling yourself cuddling up against him before you could stop yourself, your hand resting over his arm.

"G.. Goku, I have to... You have to go. This.. this isn't right and.." You looked down, hating the words coming out of your mouth.

This entire situation hurt worse than the first time around. "You're still married and... I was trying to make it easier... You love your family, and I.. I can't be in the way of that."

You feel Goku shifting once more, but this time you're getting your hands pinned down on the sides of your head as he hovers over you, his legs boxing yours in.

"Y/N, I'm not leaving without you. I told you already, I love you, and you're my family too. You're my mate." You turn your head away, wanting to argue with him but knowing better as you sigh quietly.