6

It had been about two weeks since you and Goku shared that first kiss, your literal first kiss. And that had initiated a rather hot spark right after.

You knew that it was wrong to be doing so, to be kissing a married man and growing even closer when it was alright inappropriate and downright heading straight to adultery...

... But it felt so good. And somehow, against your better judgement, it felt right. Like it was completely natural, as if it was meant to be.

Every kiss that you shared with Goku was electrifying. It was always passionate and loving, warm, and mind numbingly blissful. No matter how many times you try to stop yourself from letting it go on, you were pulled in deeper into it.

Into the forbidden love that had a tight grip on your heart.

And you could feel it in Goku, too. The intimacy that he had been denied, the feeling of being truly loved by his supposedly significant other that he never got. He was experiencing all of that with you, as if it was his first time. He also liked to let you know, and leave you in a stammering mess. He also enjoyed sneaking in make out sessions, quite a lot, whenever you two were alone.

You knew Goku wasn't completely innocent, but to know that he definitely had this... Spicy sweet side to him too... Yeah, you'd be in trouble more often than not if he was allowed to actually do these things in public. Not that you'd be stopping him, but for now it was still well... Wrong?

You were questioning whether or not you cared anymore, when you were doing things that made you feel happy.

*****

You were babysitting Trunks for the weekend so Bulma and Vegeta could have some actual alone time, and the lilac haired boy was ecstatic to be able to hang out with Goten anyway, but he was definitely liking staying with you and not having to strenuously suffer through studies like Goten and Gohan were. He still had homework, yes, but you weren't making him study past four hours on things he didn't understand. You'd help the little half Saiyan where he needed improvement so he wasn't overwhelmed, and then let him have a break. But he still got all of his work done.

"Alright, wanna head over to see Goten, Trunks?" You asked, stretching your arms over your head as Trunks closed his notebooks happily. "Yeah! Oh, but I wanna fight you first!"

You raise an eyebrow, looking at the blue eyed boy. "Oh? Just feel like sparring?" Trunks smirks as he stands up, resting his hands on his hips. "As your teacher, I've noticed that you still haven't been able to beat me or Goten in a fight when we're fused! That means you're weak, but girls usually are compared to guys."

The corners of your lips twitch, before you're standing up with a slight glare at the young boy. "Is that a fact?"

"Yeah, at least that's what dad usually says. But he's also scared of mom when she's angry. Anyway, you've been training a lot with Goku, so obviously you should be tougher, even if you don't have any muscles."

You huff, resting your hands on your hips. "I've got muscles. And who are you to talk, with your scrawny chicken legs?" You tease, grinning as he glares at you. "That's more than your wormy looking arms!" You fake gasped, resting a hand over your chest. "How dare you?! Now I'm definitely going to beat your butt in sparring!" "Nuh-Uh!" "Yuh-Uh!"

Grinning, Trunks runs towards the front door and puts on his shoes quickly, you rushing after him to do the same.

Once you're both outside in the front yard, Trunks powers up first as he faces you. "I'm going to kick your butt into tomorrow!"

You power up, grinning as your energy was a transparent purple compared to his bright yellow. "Well, I'm going to kick your butt into next week!"

****