81 💪

100 taks/48 minutes.
No use of weapons.
No killing.
Incapacitated warriors are still safe until knocked off the stage.
No floating, unless you have wings, to survive is allowed.
No healing is allowed.

You listened to Gohan talk about working as a team and standing back to back, but it was already shot down, even if no one really said anything.
You glanced over towards the other groups, glaring a bit at Universe 9 for a moment before glancing around at the rest. You were as ready as everyone else for this to begin.

And soon enough, it did.

It was like a giant stampede at first, before the entire tournament arena was lighting up like a battlefield. Only your universe hasn't moved yet. Not until Goku excitedly ran off to fight Toppo, the guy with the fabulous mustache from Universe 11, first.

And right after that, 17, Bardock, Turles, Vegeta, and Frieza had all gone off to have some fun and fight too, making you sigh a bit. You had no idea which direction to actually go in to start fighting, but you didn't want to be a sitting duck either. You were left with Piccolo, Gohan, and Roshi. "Welp, so much for the plan. See you guys out there okay?" You say with a wave and a smile, before rushing in.

Gohan sighs with exasperation as he watches you take off. "She's just as reckless as dad and the others.." Piccolo smirks a bit. "What do you expect? She's still a Saiyan after all, and this is her first real battle. She's basically busting at the seams with all of this energy surrounding her." Gohan listens to Piccolo talk about you, realizing that he was right.

Back with you, it didn't take long for your attention to be shifted towards some robot from Universe 3 doing a major spin top move to knock whoever was in its vicinity out of the ring. It was a dirty shot, but it was also effective, so your instincts told you to get rid of the threat.

You moved quickly towards the red and yellow robot, crushing its right arm at the same time Hit had appeared and crushed its left one, both of you effectively stopping its continuous spin attack before you both continued on.

You just wished that you had gone in a different direction, but you guessed it couldn't be helped with an overcrowded stage.

'Reserve my power, unless it's absolutely necessary.' You tell yourself, glancing around to see everyone fighting someone, except you and Jiren. But you knew better than to take him on right now. But you could.. But you wouldn't, Goku wanted to fight him first anyways. And you believed that Jiren was waiting to fight him, too.

Or you were at least speculating that part.

So, you crossed your arms behind your back and focused on all of the power levels in the closest vicinity, and found Goku's surrounded by at least five other people. You frowned in an instant, but before you could make your way over, some green goblin bat thing with the power of flight decided you were an easy target and tried to attack you.

He quickly found out you weren't one to mess with, as you sent a beam right through one of his wings and watched the Batman fall straight to the ground. Walking up to him, you loomed over his figure with an impending aura, smiling innocently. "I hope you didn't think I was just lollygagging and walking aimlessly. But thanks for wanting to fight me willingly, I guess."

In an instant, the goblin guy was beaten up and thrown into the void, and you sigh while resting your hands on your hips. You could feel that Vegeta had joined Goku, so you weren't as worried, but maybe you should still go?

Yeah.

As you went over to where they were, you could hear Champa cheering for Universe 9 and telling Beerus that without them, your universe was easy picking.