31

After the bizarre conversation you had with Goku that evening, you finally discovered the source of his skewed perception of intimate relationships. It left you in fits of laughter, desperately trying to catch your breath while hiding your face behind a pillow.

"G-Goku, those shows... they're not... You really shouldn't keep watching them!" you manage to snort, unable to control your uncontrollable giggles.

Goku pouted cutely, crossing his arms as he sat beside you. "Oh, come on! It's not that funny, you know? I thought it was just a late-night wrestling program!"

You struggle to compose yourself, taking a cautious breath as you wipe away tears of laughter. "G-Goku, I love you, but you must have realized that something was off about that show, right?" Goku hums softly. "I suppose so, especially when they started introducing salad dressing and whipped cream... But I thought it was just a creative way to spice up our training sessions!"

Your laughter erupts once more, and you embrace Goku tenderly, unable to contain your amusement.

"Y-you're not entirely wrong, Goku, but we definitely need to find a different approach to our relationship," you say to the adorable Saiyan as he holds you, gently running your fingers through his hair.

Goku continues to pout, but suddenly a mischievous idea crosses his mind. Before you know it, he's tickling your sides, causing you to burst into laughter for an entirely different reason.

"W-Wait, Goku, I'm sorry!" you manage to yell out between fits of laughter. Goku grins mischievously, enjoying having you pinned down as he continues his relentless tickling, leaving you breathless.

He only stops when you're gasping for air, both of you laughing uncontrollably as you gaze at each other in a disheveled and giggly state.

As your laughter subsides, Goku leans in and playfully nuzzles his nose against yours. "I promise, I'll make sure our relationship stays normal from now on, okay?"

You smile up at him, cupping his face gently. "Thank you, Goku."

Both of you share a tender smile, gazing into each other's eyes before Goku leans in and captures your lips in a sweet kiss. In that moment, the world around you fades away as you get lost in each other's embrace. The only other thing you do is shut the tv off so there's no outside noise.

Unbeknownst to you, the den room is dark and quiet, until Bulma suddenly flips the switch and gasps in surprise. "Oh my! You two, go to your room! Don't make out in here!" she scolds, causing you and Goku to quickly break apart and sit up, cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Hey, Bulma! What brings you here?" Goku asks innocently, while you hurriedly fix your disheveled clothes.

Bulma sighs, placing her hands on her hips. "Don't let him know I told you this, but Vegeta mentioned that he's been getting some bad vibes from your recent behavior, Goku."

Goku tilts his head in confusion. "Huh?"

Bulma walks over and unexpectedly slaps Goku, causing him to hold his face in pain. "Oww!"

You gasp in shock. "Bulma!"

Bulma turns to you, her expression serious. "Sorry, but I had to. Goku, whatever you've been implying or suggesting for Y/N to do is highly inappropriate and completely wrong! Treating her as if she's meant to be shared in such a way is absolutely unacceptable!"

Goku whimpers softly, gently rubbing his reddening cheek. "I know, we just had a conversation about it..."

Bulma blinks, taken aback. "Oh, oops. But still, I never expected you to swing that way. At least, you never engaged in anything like that when you were with ChiChi." Her words make you feel a mix of embarrassment and guilt, causing you to look down.