18+ optional chapter 🍋🍋

In the enchanting embrace of the night, you found yourself completely immersed in the presence of Goku. The only sounds that filled the air were the rustling of garments and the tender touch of his lips against yours. Your fingers entwined themselves in Goku's soft, spiky hair, while your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. His right hand firmly held your hip, while his left hand delicately caressed the skin beneath your shirt.

A soft, primal groan escaped Goku's lips, intensifying the passion of the kiss before he pulled back slightly. His lips trailed a path of longing down your neck and across your collarbone. Waves of pleasure coursed through your body, causing you to release a sigh of affectionate desire. With one hand resting on Goku's shoulder, you moved the other down, feeling his touch as he skillfully removed your clothing, all the while showering your exposed skin with fervent kisses.

As Goku moved away from you, your eyes fluttered open, and you gazed up at him with a shy yet captivated expression. In that moment, he revealed his sculpted muscles, discarding his weighted shirt and undershirt, unveiling a sight that left you breathless.

With a shy smile, you carefully sit up, your gaze filled with affection as you meet Goku's eyes. Returning his love, you begin to leave a trail of tender kisses, starting from his lower stomach and making your way up towards his neck. Your fingers dance along his defined muscles, tracing their contours with a gentle touch.

Goku shivers, his eyes filled with a mixture of love and desire, their lids half-lidded. He watches you intently, his hands instinctively finding their place on your hips as you rise up. Your lips find his for a fleeting moment, a sweet connection before you gently guide the Saiyan down, a shy smile gracing your face as you observe Goku's slightly flustered expression.

With a deliberate slowness, you begin another trail of kisses, this time descending back down his body. Each kiss leaves Goku yearning with anticipation, his desire growing with every tender touch.

Goku's hand tenderly finds its way into your hair, his fingers gently intertwining with your locks as your kisses trail back down to his lower stomach. The connection between you intensifies, fueled by a shared desire and affection.

In a seamless motion, you assist Goku in removing his clothes, both of you sitting back to admire each other's bodies with a profound sense of love and appreciation, even amidst the familiarity of previous intimate encounters.

Goku's gaze remains fixed on you as you draw near, his eyes closing this time, surrendering to the sensations that await. With a caring touch, you take the lead, understanding his need to have his desires tended to first, easing the weight of his pent-up longing.

You watch Goku with half lidded eyes as you begin to softly trail your tongue along his intimate part, watching him shiver and let out a soft groan. You continue to trail your tongue around before taking Goku into your mouth very slowly, listening to his soft gasp as his muscles tense.

Goku lets out soft groans that he's trying to control, leaning his head back as you give him pleasure. He can feel the movement of your head, his hand that's on your head gently gripping some of your hair. "Y/N..." Goku says softly, his breath already shaky from how you're treating him.

You prepare yourself as you know that Goku was definitely a grower as you took your time pleasuring him, nearly choking as he indeed grew a few more girthy inches in a quick moment.

You kept bobbing your head slowly as your tongue had Goku groaning loudly, his hips starting to buck upwards towards your mouth a bit uncontrollably.

You rest your hands on his hips to keep him from slamming himself down your throat, but after a few more moments Goku's impatient desires kick in quickly, and you find yourself having your head held still as Goku thrust his large member down your throat without warning.