29

Once you had fully recovered from your illness, the safe containing your late uncle's cherished belongings was entrusted to you. Recognizing the immense emotional significance of this moment, everyone respected your need for solitude and allowed you to retreat to your room.

Bulma, deep in thought, rests her hand under her chin before turning her attention to the men. "Alright, let's make sure she has time to unwind, okay? No training unless she specifically asks for it. But hey, this gives us an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming festival! We can go shopping for kimonos!" Bulma's excitement fills the air, leaving the guys slightly bewildered, except for Vegeta.

"A festival? You mean those lively night markets where they sell delicious food and toys?" Goku's enthusiasm is palpable, his tail almost wagging with excitement.

Bulma nods, her smile radiating joy. "You guys are going to have a blast!"

After Bulma sets her plan in motion, Goku checks on you, finding you seated cross-legged on your bed, the safe placed carefully in front of you.

You caught a glimpse of Goku before averting your gaze, hastily wiping away the tears streaming down your face.

Silently, Goku approached you, taking a seat behind you on the bed. He enveloped you in a comforting embrace, his arms encircling your trembling form. His tail gently intertwined with yours, a gesture of solidarity, as he tenderly rested his chin on top of your head.

Leaning back against him, you found solace in his presence. With closed eyes, you placed your hands on his arms, seeking reassurance and support.

Goku held you lovingly, allowing you to find solace in his embrace. The warmth of your connection brought him comfort as well, and he cherished the opportunity to provide you with affectionate solace.

After a moment, you released a shaky breath, silently expressing gratitude to Goku for granting you this moment of respite. As a gesture of appreciation, you gently squeezed his arms, conveying your unspoken thanks.

Goku, his cheek nuzzling against yours affectionately, continued his playful antics until it reached a point where it began to annoy you. In response, you playfully attempted to push him away, a smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

Unfazed by your playful resistance, Goku persisted, a soft grin adorning his face. He started tickling your sides, eliciting laughter from you as you couldn't help but surrender to the joyous sensation.

As you began to relax and lighten up, Goku eased his actions, holding you close once again. "I love seeing you happy," he whispered, his voice filled with genuine affection. "You're beautiful no matter what, but you truly shine when you're happy and smiling."

Your cheeks flush with embarrassment upon hearing Goku's compliment, causing you to instinctively cover your face. As you do so, Goku hums affectionately in your ear, further intensifying your blush.

"I have an idea," Goku suggests, his voice filled with playful mischief. "Let's shower together." You let out a dramatic sigh, unable to hide the smile that tugs at your lips. "Alright, alright." Carefully, you rise from the bed, ensuring the safe is securely placed in your wardrobe before allowing Goku to lead you to the bathroom.

Turles lets out a soft huff, his tail swaying gently as he observes Goku guiding you towards the bathroom for a shower.

Vegeta, witnessing the scene, mirrors Turles' reaction before eventually giving up with a quiet sigh. He turns his attention back to Bulma, who is preparing to leave. "I'll be back in time for the festival. You guys behave until then, okay?" She remarks, smiling.

Bulma playfully winks at Vegeta before leaving the house, leaving the rest of you to your own devices.

As the others find their own ways to unwind and relax, you revel in the shared shower experience with Goku.