23

Bulma had finally expanded your house, adding the much-needed extra space. And when we say space, we mean a literal upgrade.

In fact, she had practically transformed your old house into a completely new one, all without your knowledge. It was like a miniature replica of her own lavish home. Now, you had five spacious bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The kitchen had been expanded, allowing for more culinary adventures. A cozy den and a comfortable living room provided perfect spaces for relaxation. And to top it all off, there was even a fully equipped at-home gym, specially designed for the Saiyans.

But the most impressive addition was the mini observatory that replaced the traditional attic. It was an idea you had suggested, and Bulma had executed it flawlessly. Now, you could stargaze and explore the wonders of the universe right from the comfort of your own home.

Turles couldn't contain his childlike excitement, expressing his gratitude to Bulma for this incredible transformation. And with all this newfound space, you were able to accommodate Vegeta on the days he wasn't at Capsule Corps. Goten, Gohan, and Trunks were overjoyed by the upgrade as well, but they all agreed on one thing.

Despite the amazing improvements, you still lived too far away from them.

Exhausted from a long day at the cafe, you let out a tired sigh as you returned home. Dealing with a bridal party of forty-five had its perks and fun moments, but it also brought a lot of stress.

Despite the fatigue, you were glad to have some leftover cake samples and brunch foods from the event. At least the guys would have some tasty snacks to enjoy.

With your arms full of food, you were greeted by Goku at the door. His eyes lit up at the sight of the delicious treats, and he eagerly offered to help you. Laughing, you both made your way to the kitchen together.

Meanwhile, Turles glanced up from his book, which delved into the wonders of the celestial galaxy. Armed with a red pen, he meticulously corrected the mistakes made by astronomers. It was endearing to see him so engrossed in a subject he had personally explored.

As you allowed the boys to indulge in the snacks, you decided it was time for a much-needed shower. However, before you could make your way to the bathroom, Goku zoomed over and playfully nuzzled you, flashing a mischievous smile. "You smell absolutely delicious, you know."

You can't help but chuckle as you roll your eyes, giving Goku a soft hug before Turles approaches and receives a hug as well. It's always comforting to be surrounded by their affection.

However, your face flushes with embarrassment as Turles leans down and gently licks the strawberry frosting off your cheek. "You taste delicious too," he murmurs, his voice filled with playful mischief.

Caught between the two men, you feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Ever since you agreed to be in an open relationship with them, their affection has become more pronounced and open.

Trying to diffuse the situation, you chuckle nervously and slip away from their grasp. "Alright, I'm going to take a shower. Enjoy the food, you two."

Just as you make your escape, Vegeta enters the room with a disapproving huff. He clearly doesn't agree with the relationship dynamics between the three of you. "Disgraces," he mutters under his breath, his disapproval evident.

"Aw, Geets, do you want a hug too?" Goku asks, his arms open and ready to embrace the Saiyan prince.

Vegeta scoffs loudly, his pride refusing to let him accept such a gesture. "As if, Kakarot! Don't be such an idiot!" You hide a laugh, slipping away down the hall to go shower and change.