45

With a sense of accomplishment, Dende had finally completed the repairs on the time chamber. It was a place where only you, Goku, and Vegeta would spend three days, which would feel like three years in the real world. This unexpected revelation didn't faze you, as you were prepared for whatever came your way, especially since you would have a three-year-old child with you in just three days.

As you anxiously inspected the bag filled with baby essentials, thoughtfully packed by Bulma, Videl, and Calalo, you couldn't help but hum with worry. "I suppose having a Saiyan child will make the time pass quicker," you muttered to yourself.

Bulma let out an exasperated sigh, gently patting your back. "Considering how stubborn you are, just like Goku and Vegeta, I thought it would be best if you focused solely on training with them and taking care of the baby for the first year."

Your concern grew, and Vegeta, overhearing the conversation, scoffed as he approached. "I warned Kakarot not to get you pregnant, and now you have to worry about raising a child in the time chamber."

Bulma rolled her eyes and flashed a smile. "Oh, come on, Vegeta. Enough with the dramatics."

Vegeta disregards Bulma's presence and directs his attention towards you. "The moment that child is born, you're leaving the chamber," he asserts firmly.

You blink in surprise. "Huh?! But it would be more advantageous for me to stay and continue training, even after the baby arrives! Besides, both you and Goku have achieved Super Saiyan Blue, while I haven't been able to reach that level yet. Mostly because Beerus keeps assigning me more cooking duties than training, but that's beside the point," you mutter under your breath. Vegeta responds with a dismissive 'hmph' and crosses his arms, averting his gaze. "By the way, where is Kakarot?"

A faint smile graces your lips. "He's having a last-minute one-on-one session with Bardock, Gohan, and Goten. It's mainly because we'll have a new addition to the family by the time we return," you explain.

Vegeta lets out an annoyed huff, looking at you intently. "Don't expect either Kakarot or myself to assist you with the baby. Saiyan men don't concern themselves with their offspring until a certain age."

You simply hum in response. "That's fine, but don't expect me to be invested in anything other than training or raising my child, Vegeta."

Vegeta rolls his eyes, and both of you watch as Goku flies over to where you are, accompanied by Gohan, Goten, and Bardock.

Goku beams with joy and playfully nuzzles your face, right in front of Vegeta, causing you to giggle. "Are you ready to go?" you ask, to which Goku nods eagerly. "Yeah!!"

"Wait a minute, Goku!" Bulma interjects, pinching Goku's ear and making him whine. "Ow, Bulma!"

Bulma growls in frustration. "I don't care what your Saiyan instincts tell you, you need to step up and fulfill your responsibilities to help Y/N with the baby!"

You smile sheepishly, chuckling softly as Goten gives you an adorable hug. "I'll help with the baby when you guys get back!"

"Aw, thanks!" you say, giggling. Gohan approaches, smiling warmly at you. "Count me in too. If you ever need a babysitter, I'll be there."

You smile back at Gohan, embracing him gently. "Thank you both. I truly appreciate it."

They both beam with happiness, and before long, you, Goku, and Vegeta take off towards Kami's Lookout.

As you, Vegeta, and Goku arrive at the lookout, you exchange greetings with Dende and Mr. Popo. Before long, you find yourselves settling into the hyperbolic time chamber alongside the two Saiyans.