58

Goku watches you from a slight distance intently as the two of you engage in a spirited sparring session. Although you had chosen a different location than your usual training grounds, it was still close enough to home.

While Goku pays close attention to your techniques and lightning-fast movements, his mind is consumed by an overwhelming feeling of love. The intensity in your eyes, the focused furrow of your brows, and the slight parting of your lips as you control your breaths - every detail captivates him. Even in your worn-out training attire, your form remains flawless. In Goku's eyes, you are undoubtedly the most exquisite being in the entire universe at this very moment.

Unable to contain his joy, Goku can't help but smile. However, this elicits a growl from you, which surprisingly sends a delightful shiver down Goku's spine. For a brief moment, his heart flutters with excitement. But the fleeting sensation dissipates as you begin to charge your own unique version of the Kamehameha technique. It may not be perfectly spherical like Goku's, but its strength is just as formidable.

Reacting swiftly, Goku manages to dodge your mock Kamehameha just in the nick of time. However, his eyes widen in astonishment as the powerful energy beam unexpectedly bends and curves, following his movements instead of shooting in a straight line.

Although impressed by your skill, Goku realizes that he must prioritize his safety. The intense heat and sheer power emanating from your blast indicate that it would cause more than just temporary discomfort if he were to take it head-on. It would undoubtedly inflict lasting pain that even he didn't want to deal with.

Just as Goku prepares to evade the attack, something catches your attention, causing you to panic. In a split second decision, you redirect the attack straight up into the sky.

Confusion briefly clouds Goku's mind, but it quickly dissipates as he comprehends the reason behind your sudden change in target.

Standing before him is Vegeta, wearing a surprised expression towards you that he hastily conceals. Behind him, a familiar head of hair peeks out, revealing young Solara clinging to Vegeta's back. Her tiny hands rest on his shoulder as she beams adorably at both you and Goku.

You wipe the steam off your palms, a sign of the intense energy you had just exerted, but your smile remains bright as little Solara floats over into your arms. Giggling, she greets you with an adorable "Hi momma!" You respond by planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, eliciting more giggles from the young girl. "Hi, sweetheart. Hi, Vegeta," you greet, making sure to acknowledge Vegeta with a warm smile.

Goku grins, placing his hands on his hips as he stands beside you. "Hiya, Geets!"

Vegeta rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. "Kakarot, Y/N."

Goku laughs before playfully taking Solara from your arms, causing her to squeal with delight.

You smile, turning your attention back to Vegeta. "So, what brings you over to our neck of the woods?" you inquire, and Vegeta scoffs. "Kakarot and I were supposed to be training right now. The brat just tagged along," he explains, and you chuckle. "Well, if you want, I can spar with you right now."

Goku pouts, still brimming with energy from your previous sparring session. "But we're not finished yet, Y/N!"

Vegeta smirks. "You can sit and watch for a little while, Kakarot."

Solara's excitement fills the air as she exclaims, "We can fight, daddy!" Her youthful energy causes Goku's eyes to twinkle with joy. "Absolutely! We can start training you to fight. It'll be amazing to see how strong you become, and your baby sister too!" Goku's enthusiasm matches Solara's, and you can't help but raise an eyebrow, sharing a smile at their infectious excitement.