39

You were fully engrossed in your intense training session with Goku, while Vegeta was off honing his skills with Whis. Each of you focused on harnessing your unique strengths and perfecting your signature moves.

At the moment, you were unleashing the power of your ssj4 form, while Goku had tapped into the might of his ss3 transformation. He had expressed his desire for you to surpass him in strength, but sometimes you couldn't help but wonder if he was simply using that as an excuse to admire your impressive form during training.

Little did you know, your suspicions held some truth. Goku had been subtly leading you away from the others, luring you into a secluded spot as you playfully chased after him.

Finally, when you both had distanced yourselves enough from Vegeta and Whis, Goku abruptly halted his evasive maneuvers and swiftly tackled you to the ground. With one hand, he effectively pinned your wrists, rendering you immobile. To ensure your compliance, he gently grasped your tail, causing your body to go limp. "H-Hey, that's not fair—"

Before you could finish your protest, Goku growled down at you, his lips softly pressing against yours.

Caught off guard, you found yourself unable to resist his unexpected advance as he continued to hold you in place.

As you succumbed to Goku's advances, a part of you remained focused and alert.

Seizing the opportunity when Goku released your tail and shifted his grip to your thigh, you swiftly kicked him off, catching him off guard. Before he could react, you tackled him and unleashed a flurry of punches.

Goku playfully growled, his cheeks reddening as you growled back at him. In a split second, you managed to knock him into a partially forested area, concealing your scuffle behind some bushes. This time, it was you who pinned him down.

A mischievous grin spread across your face as you relished in your temporary victory. Adjusting your weight, you pressed your backside down onto his lap, effectively immobilizing him.

"You're slacking, Goku. That's a big no-no," you teased, gasping as he managed to free one hand and ran it up the length of your torso. His warm and strong fingers caressed the fluffy and soft red fur that covered part of your stomach, creating a delightful sensation. He then drummed his fingers against your bare skin in the center, sending shivers down your spine.

"Who says I was slacking? It's you who can't seem to stay focused," Goku teases, his voice dripping with a sultry and husky tone that instantly captivates you.

Swallowing hard, you realize once again the magnetic pull Goku has on you.

"You know, I'm still in the process of forgiving you. Training and these cute acts won't just erase the points against you," you mumble, feeling Goku's thumb tracing circles over your lower stomach, sending uncontrollable shivers through your body.

"I understand, but that won't stop me from trying to make you feel better," Goku says softly.

You let out a quiet hum. "I hate that it's actually working, though," you say softly, a faint smile playing on your lips. Goku's smile mirrors yours. "Oh, really?"

In response, you lean down and press a gentle kiss to his lips, which he eagerly returns.

Both of you forget about the training session, completely absorbed in each other's affection as you find yourselves lost in a passionate make-out session under the comforting cover of the forest.

Before things escalate further, you break away from Goku's embrace and move away from him, much to his dismay as the evident tension in his pants becomes visible.