92 💪

Kale's berserk state lasted merely moments before Caulifla's words snapped her back to reality. A faint smirk formed on your lips at the sight, your voice soft as you leaned closer to Goku. "They're reminding me of us," you whispered, prompting a smirk from Goku as he listened. "Absolutely. I can feel the excitement tingling, though not as much as when we had our first serious match," he responded.

Your cheeks warmed slightly, trying to suppress a grin, feeling reinvigorated just as Caulifla and Kale lunged towards both of you. The instant they attacked, the next round of the intense fight commenced between the four of you.

Amidst the escalating battle between you and Goku against Caulifla and Kale, tensions surged. Caulifla's taunts aimed your way were like fuel to the fire. "For an old lady, you're putting up quite a fight!" she jeered, aiming a kick your way. Swiftly blocking her attack, you countered with a punch, retorting, "Call me old all you want, but I'll still take you down."

Kale leapt in, aiming her own attack, only to be intercepted by Goku. The four of you clashed fiercely, exchanging blows and deflecting one another's energy blasts. The skirmish carried you all into an unexpected confrontation between Frieza and a competitor from Universe 3.

Frieza appeared irritated by the interruption. Goku asked Frieza if you all were interrupting. However, Frieza had other plans. "You've brought an interesting bonus with you. I'll be taking these two." "Huh? Hey!" Goku said quickly, but Frieza ignored him as he continued speaking. "Saiyans are truly the best playthings." He states condescendingly, much to your, Caulifla's, and Kale's fury. "What did you say?!" Caulifla readied a menacing red ki blast, her anger evident. "Saiyans are so persistent. I hate them. I truly hate them." Frieza said aloud, starting to charge up one of his ki blasts.

However, before the situation could escalate further, Goku intervened using Instant Transmission, grabbing Frieza's arm to halt his attack. "That's enough, Frieza," Goku reprimanded. "Y/N and I were already fighting them. First come, first served."

Frieza wore an irritated smirk as he reluctantly agreed, aiming to wait for his turn to fight. His taunts made your blood boil, and you shot him a fierce glare. Meanwhile, Goku cautioned Caulifla and Kale to remain vigilant against Frieza's schemes. Sensing Frieza's impending treachery towards Goku, you snarled a warning at the tyrant, your eyes blazing with fury. Frieza, amused by your reaction, relented, choosing instead to relish in the spectacle of Saiyans battling each other.

Goku landed beside you once more, poised for another round against Caulifla and Kale. "You ready?" he asked, and you responded with resolute determination. "Absolutely. No doubts here," you affirmed before re-engaging in the intense fight alongside Goku.

The battle reached a new level of intensity as Caulifla and Kale created a dense smokescreen, briefly catching you and Goku off guard. Caulifla's unexpected kick to your back and Kale's interference against Goku briefly disrupted your momentum. Chuckling slightly, you admitted, "I should've seen that coming." Quickly regaining your footing, you aligned back-to-back with Goku, preparing to counter their next attack.

Goku's unexpected request to conserve your energy surprised you momentarily, but you nodded in agreement before Caulifla and Kale launched another offensive. In response, Goku transformed into his vibrant red Super Saiyan God form, a confident smirk playing on his lips.

Your gaze locks onto Goku, finding him in this new form, a hand resting lightly on his back. "Are you sure about using this form right now?" you inquire. Goku nods, his expression determined. "Yeah, I've got an idea. Wait for the right moment," he advises, prompting you to step back, arms crossed, as you catch the subtleties of his unspoken strategy.

Caulifla taunts, a confident smirk etched across her face. "Tired already, huh?" she jibes. You retort, dismissing her teasing. "Weren't you hiding for like fifteen minutes to catch your breath? I barely got five minutes. But let's get to the point." Caulifla's grin widens as she remarks on Goku's new form, engaging Kale, who brims with confidence. "Red or blue, it doesn't matter. Let's just take him down, sis!" Caulifla laughs, acknowledging Kale's enthusiasm.

Goku catches them off guard, swiftly shooting a ki blast at Caulifla, who narrowly evades the attack.

The intense battle resumes between Caulifla, Kale, and Goku. You observe attentively, keeping clear of the fray. Caulifla and Kale employ different tactics, firing giant ki beams at Goku. But he counters with his own potent plasma blue ki blasts, aiming at the duo.

In the flurry of action, Kale grapples with Goku's ki blast aimed at her, while Caulifla tries to evade another one. She realizes it's homing in on her and takes it full on after a moment, forcing Kale to intervene and redirect the blast on herself skyward before catching Caulifla.

With Goku seemingly gaining the upper hand in this form, he launches a significant ki blast at them, promising to train them after the tournament. Just as you think they're defeated, an immense energy surge erupts from a falling piece of debris.

You react swiftly, joining Goku's side, both focused on the surging energy. Goku assesses the situation, noticing the unusual spike in energy levels. "Feels like their energy, but more intense," he remarks. You question if this was part of Goku's plan, to which he responds by pulling you to his side suddenly without warning.

Simultaneously, a new figure, a fusion of Caulifla and Kale, narrowly misses a powerful punch aimed at both of you. "Whoops!"

Your gaze turns sharp, focusing on the fusion, now calling herself Kefla, as she grins, facing you and Goku.

"It seems we'll need to go all out sooner than expected, Goku," you remark to your husband. With a resolute nod, Goku agrees, a stern expression settling on his face. "Well, this should definitely be fun."

(A/N; I honestly feel like skipping a good amount of the episodes just to get to Goku vs Jiren, but I'm not sure if you all would like that. Let me know if I should keep going episode by episode or if I should get to the main fight.)