🥀1. The Saga Of Rainy Night

A pregnent woman was sitting on the bed leaning her head to head board, waiting for her husband to return

A pregnent woman was sitting on the bed leaning her head to head board, waiting for her husband to return. She was enjoying the soothing sound of rain which was pouring down outside the window in very regulative speed.

The time was running like sand from hand, she was just waiting for her husband to return back, so that she could feel comfort around him.

But then she heard some sounds from downstairs, the voice were reflecting evilness, she slowly get up from the bed and headed down stairs.

As soon as she reached in living room, she could feel her heart sinking in the stomach. The view was unbelievable, her husband was sitting on his knees, joining hands and begging the persons who were infront of him. Meanwhile the persons were laughing in some kind of happiness.

"Prabha tum yaha kyu aayi.."

( Why did you came here prabha? )

He said to his pregnent wife, who was standing with the support of wall with left hand and right hand under her belly

"aap yaha aise kyu--"

( But why are you like this here? )

She said shuttering, because of the scene infront of her eyes.

"aree bhabhi ji, acha hua aap aa gayi..abh dono miya biwi apna saman bandho aur nikal jao yaha se.."

( Oh! Dear, better you came here.. now you two husband and wife, pack your stuffs and get out from here )

The male said who was standing beside his woman,

"bhai sahab aap kya keh rahe hai, hum bhala kyu aur kaha jaye..Madhur ji aap kuch kahiye..."

( What are you saying, why and where should we go..Madhur please say something)

Prabha's voice was having tons of anxiety.

" mai kuch kehne ke layak nahi bacha prabha, sab khatam ho gaya.."

(I can't say anything now prabha. Everything is ruined now)