🥀33. Uncovering The Hidden Story.

Yn.
~~~~

For a moment I just stopped believing my eyes, that what I saw?

How the file of Empyrean company is in my father's cupboard?

"Yeh kaise ho sakta hai, Empyrean ki file tere ghar mai"

( How is it possible, the file of Empyrean I'm your home)

Divya asked and we all were very puzzled, only one question were in our heads that how can this file which belongs to his family is found in our house.

I opened the file and we started reading it, every single page, every single line is important for us to be noted and understand.

As we flipped page we found one group photo, it was very old cause there my parents look of my age, and my mother was pregnant, probably it would be me.

His parents and my parents were there, his grandparents were also there, also a very old lady, who was looking like mother of his grandfather. And lastly two young boys. Elder one look like Jai bhai and another younger one like him.

They all have smile of there faces, all were looking like a happy family. Was I part of his family first.

Are we blood related?

Then suddenly a realisation hit me, my mother used to write diary, she was having habit of writing diary every night before going to sleep.

I gave that file to Divya and stood up from there. I need to find that diary, it should be having something related to all this.

"Kya hua yn?"

( What happen)

Jayaan asked me as I was searching in cupboard, below my mother's dresses and accessories. But i didn't found any diary there.

"Meri mummy ki diary dhoondh rahi hu, zaroor usme kuch milega"

(I am searching my mother's diary,  I am sure there will something important)

I replied without looking at him,Then i went to bedside table and started searching for it.

And luckily there were many dairies. I took all of them and went back to my place and sat between both of them. I gave few diaries to Divya and few to Jayaan and some were in my hands, we were searching for the diary which may have the time period of almost 24 years. As I am 23 and all thi had happened before my birth when I was inside my mother's womb.

Whatever would have happened it would have happened in that tenure of 9 months.

"Yeh dekh, 7 April 2000 mai unhone likha hai ki unhe aaj pata chala ki voh maa banne wali hai"

( See, in 7 April 2000 she wrote that she got to know she is pregnant that day)

"Dikha"

(Show)