🥀7. The Unbelievable step

Yn.
~~~~

No! What just happened

No! What just happened. My mother is lying on the floor lifeless, the blood is coming out of her chest from heart.

I ran towards her, my steps were not balanced they were stumbling. I ran to her and hold her head and put on my lap. My glaze turn to my father who is also dead. My breaths became uneven, the eyes were no more giving me a clear vision because of tears.

The flashbacks started to hit me, how yesterday we spent our time without any care of today, how lovely the evening was, but today..

"Mumma..."

I was crying miserably. But then my eyes went on the boots, i lift my red glossy eyes to see the murderer,

But my breath stops!

I can't belive!

No!

He is none other than him. I don't want to belive my eyes, what just happened to my life in a min? It was living the best life, then why this day has to come. I want to wake up from this scary nightmare and see my mother working in kitchen and making breakfast for me. My father coming and giving me a forehead kiss.

♪milne hai mujhse aayi
Phir jane kyu tanhai
Kis mod pe le aayi ashiqui.♪

I caress my hand on my mother's face, she is not even breathing, I just remember their last words before going to award show

"Hamari rani"

I stood up still crying, and went to him who has gun in his hand, I don't want to belive that he will come my home this way. I was breathing heavily.
I hold his collor, his men pointed gun towards me, but he show them his palm.

"Kyu kiya aisa tumne? Kya bigada tha humne tumhara? Kyu china mujhse Mera pariwar"

(Why you did this? What we had did to you? Why you took away my family?)

khud se hai ya khuda se
Iss pal meri ladhai
Kis mod pe le aayi Aashiqui♪

He just look at me with no expression, he only stare me and I shake his collor by my hands. But seems like he didn't want to answer.

"Ky-kyu kiya?"

(Why)

♪tuta hua saaz hu mai
Khud se hi naraz hu mai
Seene Mai Jo kahi pe dabi hai
Aisi koi awaz hu mai♪

The words come like whisper and my grip on his shirt loosen. I slide down as my knees give up, but before my knees can touch the floor, he hold my left wrist with his right hand and cut my nerve with a knife, is the only thing I remember before passing out.

Tahir.
~~~~~~
She finally fainted. He made her fainted body stand and put her on his shoulder and left from there before ordering his gaurds.