🥀43. The Ability To Change Hate Into Love.

~~~~

The morning bloomed up, the last night they both didn't get their answers and their questions remained unanswered. But he made yn eat her food forcefully because he can't keep her starving but did he ate his?

Nope!

He is still empty stomach. But he bothered less, he slept at the door side of yn's room, but she had closed the door.

He even kept his male ego aside and is ready to do anything only to take her forgiveness

He even kept his male ego aside and is ready to do anything only to take her forgiveness. But she didn't want to forgive him because, what he had did is not forgettable neither forgiveable.

He was allowing her to sleep on bed in his room, he used to give her enough food, he used to atleast give her what a human need but she didn't even want to have any relation with him.

Because as he said that both love and hate are nearest feeling to heart, and now she didn't want Tahir to be near her heart even.

What a irony fate has played that once the person who used to live in her heart, she didn't even wanted him near her heart now.

After doing her morning routine, yn opened the door, and found Tahir sleeping in very uncomfortable position infront of door. Her heart cluch inside her chest because though whatever the situation is today yet no one can change the fact that she used to love him wholeheartedly.

Neither even seeing him, nor even knowing him personally, she fell for him. And if he is suffering because of her, then surely it will affect her. But she won't let his worry affect on her decision of not forgiving him.

Tahir turned his head towards other direction in sleep, but didn't got the support and his head hit disbalanced, which made his sleep ruin. He squeezed his eyes, and finally opened the eyes. And found yn standing near him, just looking at him with emotionless face.

He quickly got up and look here and there in awkwardness.

"Tum guest room istemaal kar sakte ho"

(You can use guest room)

"Thanks you"

Then yn left from there, and he also walk in search of guest room. The whole house was covered with high security. Guards were surrounding the house, and because of it neither Divya was able to enter nor any other person.
_________