🥀40. Same Feeling In Different Way.

~~~~

¶ College
………………

Walking inside the ground, yn was ignoring the shitty talks of students and some teachers even

Walking inside the ground, yn was ignoring the shitty talks of students and some teachers even. But it doesn't matter for us, she had already shedded too much of her tears in her life before. Now only matters for her is her happiness.

And today Divya was coming to meet her in college because they will leave in half day for yn's checkup

And today Divya was coming to meet her in college because they will leave in half day for yn's checkup. So they both will leave to hospital together. And also Jayaan is not present so he won't he accompanying them.

"Here comes college's best bed-warmer"

Nikhil said, and yn closed her eyes, she can feel her tears forming, but now she won't break down, she made her way towards nikhil. He was smirking, he didn't even move an inch.

But yn came infront of him having a good distance, she held his collor with her hand in which the books were not there.

"Kya bola, maa behen ko bhi yahi kehta hai"

(What did you said, do you speak the same to your mother and sister)

"Meri maa ya behen aise kaam nahi karte"

( My mother and sister don't do such things)

"Toh kisne kaha mujhpar dhyan dene ke liye, apne kaam se kaam rakho."

(Then who said to worry about me, mind your own business)

She said and walk away from him after leaving his collor. He was too angry by her behaviour, but can't say anything because already he is warned no to misbehave with any female in the college, otherwise he would be thrown for the college.
_________

With this the classes begins. The routine was same as always. And yn was teaching in different sections. But today she don't know that why again she is feeling some fear inside her, the fear which was felt by her in the award show day. That day was the worst day of her life, and again the same feeling is rushing inside her, but the difference is she isn't feeling negetiveness, but some optimistic feeling is it which is fearful.