🥀51. It's not 'I love you', it's....

~~~~

She left the room without even looking at him for even once. And he closed his eyes thinking he had really messed up badly. Whatever he is try to untie and solve is getting more and more complicated.

He decided not to be silent this time. It's more and enough for him. He had beared a lot, and not he is losing his control over himself. He came out of room, and saw that yn was walking from the adjacent corridor moving towards the stairs to go down.

He also tried to follow her but when he saw arsha pouring some liquid on stairs very secretly also while keeping eye on yn, meanwhile yn who was walking straight was unable to see the staircase because of wall, but Tahir can see as he was standing opposite.

His eyes widened when arsha hide behind one of piller and yn turn herself and was few steps away from the staircase. He ran in his highest velocity behind her, also called her name,

"YN....RUKO....PLEASE VAHI RUKO!"

(STOP...PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE)

But she ignored it all and continue walking, but before she can put her feet on the first step Tahir caught her from behind and embrace her very tightly, he can't even imagine the consequences that what would have happened if yn would have slipped from the large staircase.

He step back a little still embracing her, and she pushed her with all her strength. Looking at him with firery eyes, yn glared him.

"Himmat kaise hui mujhe hath lagane ki"

(How do you dare to touch me)

He knew that she won't believe any of his words, so he decided to tell her the reason practically. He went ahead and squat near the top most stair and touched the liquid with was none other than slippery oil.

"Yeh dekho! Kya marna chahti ho."

(See this! Do you wanna die)

Yn who was confused and angry while ago understood the reason behind his action but still she didn't said anything neither thanked nor apologized.

"Har baar galat irade se nahi aata tumhare paas"

(Every time I don't some with wrong intentions)

He said after standing up, look at yn who was looking blankly to him, but her eyes are saying something which he was unable to understood.

"Toh tum insaan hi galat ho, toh irado ki kya baat karte ho"

(So what you are wrong person itself what are you talking about intentions)

Saying this she was about to turn but he hold her wrist and brought her to the bedroom, not so harshly yet the anger was there in his grip today. Because it going above his head now.

 Because it going above his head now

"Bolo, kya bol rahi thi."

(Say, what were yo saying)

He said after closing the door, because he don't want to create scene there atleast not infront of the family.