🥀3. Mr Life Taker and Ms Life Giver

¶ Restaurant
……………………

"aree tumhe pata hai, voh Raghuwanshi parivar ka chota beta, kehte hai usse khatarnak iss duniya mai koi bhi nahi"

(Do you know, the youngest son of Raghuvanshi's, it's said that there is no one more dangerous than him)

A random mam said while sitting with many our men of his age on cots. They were enjoying their liquor party. But suddenly one of them took out the topic of young heir of Raghuvanshi family.

"Shh, chup chap reh, ager yeh baat yaha se bahar gayi toh hum agli din ki subah nahi dekh payenge."

(Shh, shut up. If this talks spread out from here then we won't be able to see next morning)

Another man said, his voice have fear. Because he is known that his friend is talking about wrong person.

Raghuvanshi's youngest member id not less than any monster, he is a living death for his enemies and even not safe for his closed ones. If he come to them, then they won't be living to see their further life.

"Vo-voh bacha! Sirf 25-27 saal ka hai aur mai usse daru.."

(That kid, he is just 25-27 years old, and I will scared of him)

First man said while laughing, even some of his friends laugh, but few didn't. Maybe the other persons who are not laughing are aware of third person.

"Voh jarur jawan hai lekin bacha nahi, uske ander ka khoon garam hai. Voh 25-27 saal ka hi honga lekin bohot khatarnak hai"

(He is young but not kid, his blood is fresh. He may of 25-27 but is very dangerous)

"Lekin hamare liye yeh aasan tha ki hum uss cheel ke ghar se yeh file le kar aaye, abh hum yeh file hamare boss ko denge, aur mala maal ho jayenge.."

(But is was easy for us to steal this file from that house of eagles, now we will hand over this file to our head. And will become rich)

First person and his friends laughed in victory. The one who were not supported their happy moment ware silent, because they are not unaware of the power which Raghuvanshi family hold. Having rivalry is far away, even if they see them then it can be the death wish.

Raghuvanshi family is a buisness family which is ruling over the buisness Empire. But this fact is also true that Raghuvanshi's give birth to mafia kings.

They are famous as Mafia of Aquila in all over underworld. But very few have seen the young heir of their family. Buisness Empire is under the elder son and mafia Empire is ruled by younger son. But he never revealed his identity. Day world know him as younger son of Raghuvanshi's or younger brother of CEO of Empyrean.

Aquila Empire's territory is spread in 100 sq km land. Stepping there is entering the hell. Because once anyone enter there never come out. Either they went directly in god's feet or become paid slave of Aquila Empire. And that Empire is ruled by elder son of Raghuvanshi's.

" Uss bache mai khudko dikhane ki himaat toh hai nahi, bas apne bil mai chupa rehta hai--"

(He doesn't even have bravery to reveal himself, he's just hiding in his hou--)

That man was about to complete his word but there were apperance of black cars and encircled the restaurant.

The people who know whom the cars belongs to they quickly get up from the cot and sat on muddy ground on their knees and touched their foreheads on ground. The one who were enjoying their event of victory were confused while looking the people sitting on the ground.

From those cars many men wearing black tuxedo, which were approximately fifty in numbers come out and form a circle around them. They all were having semi-automatic rifles in their hands.