🥀32. The Result Of Absence Of Love.

~~~~

Her grip loosed from his wrist and she was stealing glaces from him

Her grip loosed from his wrist and she was stealing glaces from him. She was looking at ground with her little tilted neck, she wasn't looking at anyone's eyes.

Whoever were there got shocked when Jayaan hold her arm and brought her out of the room, he directly dragged her to a empty classroom. And closed the door from inside.

He came towards her, and hold her shoulders with his hands.

"Yn kya voh sach bol raha tha?"

( Was he saying truth?)

Jayaan asked but didn't got any response from yn, instead she was looking at floor. Which make him jerk her shoulders and she come out of her trace and look at him finally.

" Kyu batau tumhe "

( Why should I tell you)

"Kyuki Mai pyar karta hu tumse, i fu¢king love you.."

( Because i love you)

He leave her shoulders and back off a little,

"Dammit! Zindagi mai sirf ek ladki se pyar kiya, behad pyar kiya, lekin uss ladki ne kabhi parwah hi nahi ki."

(I loved only one girl in life, i loved her unlimited, but she never cared for my love)

"Yn, sach sach batao. Kya. Tum. Pregnant. Ho"

( Tell honestly, are you pregnant?)

He asked stressing out on each and every word. But yn still looked down

"Abh pata chala mujhe ki kyu, maine jise pyar kiya usne kabhi mujhe pyar bhari nigaho se dekha tak nahi."

( Now I understood that whom I loved why didn't she ever looked me with loving eyes)

"Kyuki voh toh kahi aur aiyashiya kar rahi thi--"

( Because she was having fun with other men--)

Slap!

Yn slapped him with a strong force and look at him with teary eyes. His head was still tilted and turned. He touched his cheek where she had slapped him with his shaking hands.

"Koi apni marzi se apna rape nahi karvata!"

( Nobody allows to do her rape with will)

She bursted out in anger, which was very obvious and this is what Jayaan wanted, he wanted to knew what's the story of yn, what happened with her after leaving from the college years ago. And he succeeded in it. But didn't expect to listen such reply.

"Kya?"

( What)

She unwillingly told him whatever happened in her life, she knew he is very stubborn. And he won't let this topic go easily.