🥀49. The Old Memories Renewed

~~~~

"Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya Tahir, kaisi baate kar raha hai

"Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya Tahir, kaisi baate kar raha hai. Yeh ladki-"

(Are you gone mad. What are you saying. This girl--)

"Dada maine pehle hi bataya hai ki,yn hai iska naam"

(I have already told that her name is yn)

He said in monotonous tone, his voice seems unbothered whenever he talk to any of the family members except few. Everyone were shoting glares to yn, but this time instead of looking down she was ignoring it all.

"Vaise tu yaha achanak?"

(Btw, you suddenly here)

Nilam asked reducing the tension of room. She thought it's not correct time to inquire everything, as they came just now. They need rest, and also the answers of the questions must be listen with calm mind.

But she didn't knew that, the topic is not of being calm. It's not gonna handled easily even after enormous tries. But atleast for now the situation maybe handled temporarily.

"Bohot zaroori kaam hai dadi. Purane hisab chukte karne hai"

(It's very important work. Old deeds need to be balanced.)

He said looking at Alok, like taunting him. And it works, Alok and shraddha stated sweating unconsciously, they didn't knew why but there's a fear in them that something big is gonna happen for sure.

But neglecting all this, they decided to be silent. And Alok was about to go away from the room secretly, but Tahir caught him running away.

"Alok Raghuvanshi, bhagne ka vakt khatam"

(Time of running is up)

"Tahir tu kya keh raha hai aur kyu apne baba ko naam se pukar raha hai. Kya ho raha hai yaha koi batayega. Yn ko yaha le aaya, aur yeh aurat ko tu apni maa kyu bol raha hai."

(What are you speaking and why are you calling your father by his name. What's happening here will anybody tell. You brought yn here, and why are you addressing this woman as your mother)

"Dadi, sab pata chalega. Lekin..baba aap bataoge ya mai"

(Everything will be told, but father are you gonna tell or me)

"Ta-tahir, t-tu konsi baat kar raha hai"

(What are you taking about)

But before replying Tahir chuckled and look at his father with very different emotion. It was sarcastic for sure.

"Kitne galat kaam kiya hai,"

(How much wrong deeds you have done)

He asked, and everyone are beyond the shock. That why is Tahir behaving in this way. It's for sure that something is wrong, because he never entertain his family members neither by his talks nor by his works. It's just like Tahir is least interested and bothered about his family.