🥀29. Trapping In Own Digged Plan.

¶ His Territory.
…………………………

~~~~

Forgiveness after crime, is illegal in his world!

He will torture the person even worse that death. And the person with two faces are his most hatred thing which can't be beared by him at any point.

But if anyone betray him, lie to him, behave dramatic and especially if have two faces, first face which they show to everyone and another one which they show in isolation, they not even god can save them from this heartless creature.

He is the man of his words, who will never leave his promises even if they are taken on this last breath.

And he walked infront of his gaurds, heading towards his territory's head quarter. Arsha was tied in chains behind him with gaurds all around her, in order not to let her escape and even if she tried to ran away there are number of barriers infront of her like the very dence forest, the high security, CCTV cameras and lastly but not at least place, his most trusted animal eagle,

 Arsha was tied in chains behind him with gaurds all around her, in order not to let her escape and even if she tried to ran away there are number of barriers infront of her like the very dence forest, the high security, CCTV cameras and lastly bu...

His pet, his Satan.

Tahir had named his most beloved and trustworthy pet as Satan!

If something fishy happened then Satan, inform screaming in his animal sound. And that's why no prey can be left out safely from the Aquila Empire.

Entering his head quarter, Tahir walked towards elevator with shiv and other guards went in different elevator.

The floor wasn't took for moving up, instead the selected underground floor. And the down most floor is basement or can say torture room.

They entered in an very poor looking room, it was none other than his basement where he tortures his victims.

Arsha was pushed with a great force in ground by one of the gaurd. And he walked towards her, bending down at her level he pulled her hairs tightly making her whimper.

"Yeh jagah jitni dikhne mai darawani hai usse bhi jyada asliyat mai hai. Abhi toh yaha sirf andhera hai lekin raat ko yaha ka mahol kuch alag hi hota hai"