🥀55. The New Happy Inning Of Life

~~~~

A loud voice was echoed in OT, but this voice belongs to a new one, who just entered in the world, and yn's eyes left some more fresh tears, her breaths were getting heavier, because of overjoy. 

Neither words nor emotions can express her feeling now!

A soft smile formed on her teary face, but today's tears were only of happiness, complete happiness. Her mother was right, she'll fell the most magical feeling when she'll become a mother.

"me-mera baccha"

(my baby)

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main to abhi

Were the only words her mouth left with millions of importance and emotions in them, all the pain, contractions and cramps whatever she felt all these months just felt of no power, this moment is having million times more strength in it.

Nurse went to her and took the baby near her, but as yn doesn't have that much strength because she just gave birth, so she didn't carry baby.

She pecked the top of head of crying baby, and  again few tears come out of her eyes, she felt it, she touched her baby whom she carried for 9 months inside her.

She finally closed her eyes being tired and lay down after fixing the image of her baby in her eyes. 

Kuch aisi lagan is lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahan tha mera

On the other hand, Tahir was walking to and fro in the corridor being restless, jai was there with him, but still he was pretending that he's not tensed but deep inside he is dying out of tension.

But the moment stopped for him when he heard crying voice of baby from the OT, he quickly turned and look towards the closed door. The light above the door become green, and there was flow of happiness in his whole body, even his soul felt the happiest that moment.

Everyone  had most happiest bloom on their faces, afterall they lost one newborn who was not even born, and seeing a new member of new generation was something like treasure.

The door of OT open, with a lady doctor and the most precious human, who just entered in world. There were tears in eyes of Tahir but those were of complete joy.

Ab hai saamne, isse chhoon loon zara
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyan choom loon, ya ro loon zara
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zara

He looked at the new one and just lost in it. Only the tiny figure was visible infront of his eyes, other everything became blur for him. With slow and calm step he went near doctor and just adore the baby with pure affection.

 With slow and calm step he went near doctor and just adore the baby with pure affection

"congratulations Mr. Raghuvanshi, aapko ladka hua hai"

( you have a boy)

He closed his eyes and few tears fell from his eyes, but the smile never left his face. He opened his eyes and witness the most special miracle infront of him who was calmly resting in the soft flurry cloth.