🥀28. This stain can't be Cleaned.

~~~~

After a healthy meal, yn is now reading a magazine, but she isn't able to forgot today's last class

After a healthy meal, yn is now reading a magazine, but she isn't able to forgot today's last class. Suddenly thoughts of Jayaan came infront of her eyes and it was very unexpected. But now she has habit of facing unexpected things because whatever happen was never ever imagined off.

Then her mind started overthinking about her life. The image of Tahir, her parents came infront of her eyes. But if she would take stress then it will not only affect her but also the baby, so she decided to sleep.

"Mujhe so Jana chahiye, varna yeh sab baato ki vajah se sar mai dard hoga."

( I should sleep, otherwise with all this my head will ache)

She said to herself and then put hand on her belly, and spoke,

"Chalo soo jate hai, neend aa rahi hogi n.."

( Lets sleep, you might be sleepy)

She talked to very invisible baby and layed down for sleeping after switching off the light but not in complete darkness there was night light present in the room.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

Raghuvanshi's palace.
……………………………………

Today arsha and Tahir were going to his territory, as everybody knew it

Today arsha and Tahir were going to his territory, as everybody knew it. Her parents are shedding tears because their lovely daughter is going away from them. It was not like she will be staying out for first time as she used to stay at Raghuvanshi's house. But now she is going to a another world, of which even her parents are unknown.

Only male of the Raghuvanshi family knew the place and road including their special drivers. Except them nobody knew where is his territory.

"Tahir hamari beti ka khyal rakhna."

(Take care of our daughter)

Her parents said,

"Bilkul, jaisa rakhna chahiye vaisa zaroor rakhunga"