🥀52. The Start Of Forgiveness.

~~~~

"yn manegi kya"

(will Yn agree)

Ishika asked Kiara they both were standing outside the door, thinking whether yn will agree for baby shower or not. the family members decided that Ishika and Kiara will go and take confirmation with yn. as they both were only persons with whom she is free and talk friendly.

They knocked the door, and heard a very weak or lazy "hmm" sound from inside. Kiara opened the door and both of them entered but soon the face which was tensed a while ago was having smile on it.

Because looking at her it gave them happiness, as soon a new member is going to get add in their family, and she will be the reason for bringing him/her

Her baby bump is quite larger than before, which proves that, the baby is growing well. And soon will play in their arms.

Looking at yn it looks like she just woke up from sleep, as she was rubbing her eyes. Then yn took her glaze to the door side, and found ishika and Kiara there. They are most precious persons for their because in every moment, in every stage of life since they met, both of them never leave her side.

"Abhi abhi uthi ho?"

(Did you just woke up)

Ishika asked as they both walk towards the bed. They sat on bed near her, and she also smiled after sitting comfortably while resting her back on headboard of bed.

"Hmm, kal raat jo jaldi nind hi nahi aayi"

(Yesterday night I didn't get sleepy early.)

"Vaise tumse kuch baat karni thi.."

(Actually we wanna talk to you)

Kiara asked and yn nodded, but she found that Kiara is bit hesitant to askt about the topic,

"Tumhe apne baby ka baby shower nahi karna"

(Don't you wanna celebrate baby shower of your baby)

She finally asked, and yn's expression went black, because it was like she didn't understand how to react at that time. It's not like she didn't want to celebrate it, but not in this situations.

"Ma-mai.."

(I)

"Please Maan jao n yn, maine kabhi bhi experience nahi kiya, kaisa hota hai baby shower. Aur uper se meri shadi ko toh bohot time hai,"

(Please don't deny, I never experienced it, that how's the baby shower. And again my marriage have alot of time)

Ishika said pleadingly and yn heard a chuckled but it was too light to hear, and soon yn shrug that it might be her hallucination.

"Haa yn, abh mai bhi nahi jaan paugi ki kaisa hota hai god bharayi ka function"

(Yes, now I will also won't be able to know that how's the function of baby shower)