🥀42. Our Love Is Incomplete Without Us.

~~~~

Both of them are in same house, but she is in her room, and he is downstairs

Both of them are in same house, but she is in her room, and he is downstairs. His restlessness are beyond imagination. And yn is very upset with tha fact that he is return back to take her.

His phone rang, and it shows the caller ID of his mother.

Maa♾

He recive the call and put it near his ear.

"Pohoch gaya beta waha?"

(Did you reached there)

"Haa dopehar ko hi aa gaya tha."

(Yes i came in afternoon only,)

He said hiding his emotions in front of Meera, but he didn't know that she understood that he is not well, because after all she is his mother and very easily Meera could know about her son.

"Yn se mila.."

(You met yn?)

"Hmm"

He answered not wanting to reflect his emotions.

"Tahir maine tujhe ek bohot zaroori baat batane ke liye call kiya. Aaj uss Alok ka call aaya tha, aur voh keh raha tha ki Arsha ke parents usse milna chahte hai. Maine ek guard se call uthvaya. Lekin abh kya kare, ager tu waha raha aur yaha voh alok arsha ko lene ke liye aa gaya toh hum kya karenge "

(I called you to inform a very important matter. Today that Alok's call came, and he said that Arsha's parents want to meet her. I picked up the call with help of one guard. But what we will do if he came to take Arsha)

"Maa aap tension mat lo, pehle hi aapki BP high rehti hai. Mai jaldi waha aa jaunga"

(You don't worry, and already your BP is high. And I will return as soon as possible.)

"Hmm, jaldi aana beta. Aur yn ko bhi sath le aana. Mai intezaar karungi"

(Come early son, and bring yn with you too. I will wait for you both.)

"Apna khyal rakhna."

(Take care)

"Tum bhi"

(You too)

He said and kept the phone if wooden tea table, he leaned to the sofa and closed his eyes.