🥀56. The Lightened Spark Of Joy

~~~~

"ek minute rukna beta..."

(wait for a minute)

Meera said to Yn and Tahir who were just about to enter the living room, the young one was in hands of yn, and Tahir was wrapping his one hand around her to give support. because even though it's two more week to her operation, but still she requires almost 2-3 months rest, 

Yn and Tahir look at that direction where left in confusion. But soon, their confusion vanished when they saw, Meera with 'aarti ki thaal'. And out of nowhere, Ishika came and put the copper urn full of rice near yn's feet.

"jab ghar ki laxmi aa rahi hai toh uska swaagat hum kaise naa karte"

(when goddess of house is coming then, how can't we welcome her)

Nilam said, makin yn smile, because she remembered how was her first entry in the same hall, neither any of the ritual was performed nor it was occasion of happiness. 

"beta apne peir se iss kalash ko girao"

(make this urn fall with your leg)

Yn did the same, not so powerfully but it fell down, making the rice  fall on ground. Then Kiara put the plate with liquid of kumkum in it, and also placed the white silk cloth ahead, Tahir helped yn to dip her feet in it and to walk ahead, which make her footprints get imprinted on that cloth.

"abh ek aakhri reet baaki hai"

(now a last ritual is left)

Meera said and look at ishika, who went and bring the another plate with kumkum in her hands, 

"abh tum teeno isme apna hath dubao or uss samne wale diwaar mai chhavi chaap kar aao"

(All three of you dip hands in it and paint the image on the opposite wall.)

Yn and Tahir walked towards the wall first, and yn dipped her left hand and Baby was securely hold by yn in right hand of hers, meanwhile Tahir dipped his right one. They both imprinted the print of their hand, on wall at same time. 

They cleaned their hands and now took both the hand's of baby, and dip in it same water, and then make the prints of tiny hands of baby between both of their hands.
____

Sitting in the room, Yn was with baby, just then Tahir entered from bathroom and saw yn playing with baby, but also he sensed that she's thinking something,

"kya soch rahi ho, "

(what are you thinking)

"hamari ann bann mai, hume bacche ke naam ke baare mai sochne ka khyaal hi nahi raha..."

(between our clashes, we never thought of naming baby)

He chuckled before sitting on the bed, and look at her, who was also looking at him only.