🥀9. The game of Destiny

Tahir
~~~~~~

Now they were in his private plane, and he is returning back to his home, he don't know that what will be reaction of family members especially his mother, and the girl who he was going to marry.

But he cared less about it, because his first thought is only about his revenge, then anybody else. He was sitting on a seat while consuming wine. She is lying on front seat in the same heavy dress, her state is looking too pitiful. Her face had became dull and pale there's no shine, no happiness on her face. Her one wrist is bandaged but it's hidden due to those bridal bangles.

Even He hasn't changed his dress, because he directly came to airport where his plane was landed. now he is just thinking one thing that,

Have he done right?

It's not in his rules to harm innocents, but she is not innocent, according to him. She is daughter of the killer of his great-grandmother. So, she need to be punished for the deeds of her father. But he has already killed madhur yet the topic is that he don't even want to stay happy after death. He will torture madhur's daughter which will hurt his soul.

Yn.
~~~~

I blinked my eyes before opening the lids. My body is feeling to weak, and why it should not be because I haven't consumed any meal since yesterday night, and now also it's being evening now. If my mother would be alive then she would have scolded me for not eating anything for this much time. I really miss her even my father, he would have taken me with him for giving me my favourite dishes, but now the question is where am I ? I look around and found myself in some car.

I look at to my right side slowly, and found him there, he was looking straight. As soon as I turned my whole face to him,he also look at me and my heartbeat rises. But I have to control it! I can't let my love win over my hate. He deserves only hate

We both were looking at each other's eyes. There were only anger, hate in his eyes. My eyes as always betrayed me because there was proportion of hate as well as love in them.

My tears formed, looking at him reminds me of how much I loved him, how he was too special for me, even his photo can make me calm and happy. But he also reminds me of my parents death.

To avoid those painful memories, I look out of window, and the road seems unfamiliar. I knew every single roads in shimla, but such road I never saw.

Are we even in shimla?

I guess no!

But where m i then?

Should I ask him? But i know the answer, he is gonna ignore me as always.

I was looking out of window thinking about my life, it was best few days ago, and now I m miserably just living. No one is with me whom I can call mine, neither i have my mobile so, that i can call and inform everything to Divya. But would she have done?

 But would she have done?