🥀5. The Silence before storm.

Tahir
~~~~~~

"boss aapki booking, Shimla ke sabse bade hotel ke 5 star section mai ki gayi hai"

(Boss, your booking is done is shimla's biggest 5 star hotel)

Shiv said to Tahir, they are now in their car which is heading towards the hotel. They have arrived Shimla a half hour ago. Tomorrow there will be award show, so that's why they will be resting today. And will attend award show tomorrow.

After reaching to the entrance, the cars stop and Tahir and shiv step out. The hotel was having appreciative exterior.

Tahir was now a younger brother of CEO of Empyrean, not a king of Aquila Empire. Because he haven't disclose his identity, only the members of underground world knew about him, for rest of the world he is family member of CEO of Empyrean.

Only a room was booked for Tahir, but he ordered to book whole 4th floor, for his guards and also the factor was privacy. He entered in the room and observe it carefully, it was really organised and designed well.

He was resting on his bed, the room is dark as he asked for, the lights are dim, and curtains closed which make the room dark in day light, he is thinking deep about his life

He was resting on his bed, the room is dark as he asked for, the lights are dim, and curtains closed which make the room dark in day light, he is thinking deep about his life. the life which is not a common one, he lived a extraordinary life since birth.

And becoming mafia was never simple, he is not sitting on the throne of Aquila Empire because of the blood of this body but also because of his hardwork. He had taken the efforts to reach here.

He still remember how he encountered the darkness,he was too young that he never slept alone, before he used to sleep with the company of his grandmother always but on a night...

"Par baba voh bohot daravana hai"

(That's very scary, father)

A small teenager boy said to his father, being afraid of going in dark basement, which is present in the territory.

"Yeh darr shabd kaha se sikhe? Bhul jao isse aur jao"

(From where did you learnt this word, fear. Forget it and move)

The boy keep shaking his head as no but, his father catch his arm and push him front and closed the door from behind,