🥀44. The Deal Of Love

Walking to and fro in the guest room, with very irritating anger

Walking to and fro in the guest room, with very irritating anger. Because since jayaan has came he became a kind of barrier between yn and Tahir.

The jealousy and envy is on peak inside him. Today anyhow he have to take yn with him because in morning his mother called him and told that Alok has called one more time in the territory, and this is making him and his mother anxious.

Not because he is afraid of his so called father, but because he is not there with his mother that time, so it will be very dangerous. He can't risk his mother's life and that too when he met her after a long time.

"Mujhe aaj ke aaj yn ko territory le jana hoga"

(I need to take yn back to Territory today itself)

He said to himself but he knew that it isn't each for him to convince her, but he didn't wanted to force her

He said to himself but he knew that it isn't each for him to convince her, but he didn't wanted to force her. Still there's no option left for him except taking her in unconscious state, because it's all the way left for him. But theres a more problem and that is Jayaan. He had asked shiv to take Jayaan's information and send it to him.

Because he need to know who is the person, that yn is treating jayaan like he is someone whom she knew very nicely.

But yn is assured that Jayaan has changed his feeling for yn inside him and even too jayaan has tried his best to not feel love towards yn. And he succeeded in it too, but only to show Tahir, he pretend like yn and Jayaan are very close to each other.

In this week, Tahir understood that the yn whom he knew and had brought to his territory beforehand, is not this yn. Though the person is same, the feelings are same but the attitude is changed. It's not like before. Previously, she used to get easily temed by him, but now she isn't ready to even face him.

Only now, Tahir is waiting for night, because he need to take yn back with him.

But then Tahir's notification of mobile vibrated, and he look at it. It was from shiv and a pdf was send by shiv.

He opens the pdf, and saw all biodata about jayaan, every minut information is present there. And Tahir read it simply. But his attention was grabbed by a very positive and favourable information and that was about yn's friend, Divya.