🥀14. The Taintance on Purity

Yn.
~~~~

I look at his disappearing figure

I look at his disappearing figure. A very fearful feeling is rushing inside me. I was taking deep breaths to make myself normal.

H-he is Mafia!

Mafia Of Most Powerful Underworld Group.

"Papa, yeh gunde log kitne bure hote hai,  yeh log berehmi se dusre logo ko marte hai. Mujhe bilkul nahi pasand aise log."

(Dad, this criminals are too bad, they mercilessly kill the other people's. I don't like such peoples)

I said to my father, because today I saw a movie where there were many criminals and murderers, and that made me tell him my feelings. And they are actually bad, they kill the people.

Even if they are right, they should give the right to police of arresting them, encountering them, or police can use any other official means.

But seems like my words made him think something so deep. And being a teenager  girl, I don't know what's that thing. I shake him a bit and he came out of his trance.

"Kya hua papa, aapne kuch kaha nahi.."

(What happen, you didn't answer me)

"Nahi nahi beta, lekin tum inn bato ko chodo. Okay! Kyuki yeh criminals hote hi aise hai, bohot bure aur berehem. Aur kabhi inn logo se koi relation nahi rakhna..thik hai, rani"

(No no dear, but you leave this all things, okay! Because these criminals are like this only, very bad and merciless. And never keep nay relations with them..okay,)

I chuckled thinking that how now every thing is messed. What my father said, everything is opposite here. He was right, that I shouldn't keep any relation but I kept of love, and that's why his every hated action hurts me badly.

I unknowingly fell in love with a criminal and forcefully got married to that criminal itself.

I sat on one of the couch there and tears just fell from my eyes, I don't know when I got this strong that I learn to hide my feelings, I learn to control my feelings.

But now I can't! I want to cry, cry myself out because it's becoming hard for me to stop myself.

He killed my parents!

He forcefully married me!

He beated me!

He always says that I am no one!

He always choose that girl above me!

There are many reasons to cry, but not even one to be happy, to smile. Yet I can't hate him. I can't help in this matter.

Phir bhi mai usse pyar karti hu, kyu...KYU!!!

(still I love him, why...WHY!!!)

Then someone came to me, and stood at a distance. As I was looking down I didn't saw who he was, but was confirm that the person is a male but he is not him. I look up and saw his special guard, who is always for him. I took my eyes somewhere else because I know nobody and nothing will take me out from this hell, except him.