🥀58. The Magic Of Love.

~~~~

Hanging the white lab coat from the seat, to the forearm, she walk from her cabin in the beautiful lavish corridor which is decorated the way she want

The click clack sound of her heels were heard from the corridor as she was talking steps. But the sound of another pair of footwears were also audible. She looked straight, and a loving smile crept on her lips while her cheeks turn bit pinkish when she saw,

Love of her life.

Her whole soul gets blessed when she was her husband and her son coming from opposite side

Her whole soul gets blessed when she was her husband and her son coming from opposite side. They both are wearing same coloured clothes, making her shook her head in disbelief but her smile doesn't left her face.

Because whenever she stays in hospital, he always stays with their son, which is showing effects in his behaviour now, it's example of 'like father, like son'.

"Apne bete ko bhi apne jaisa bana doge tum.."

(You will make our son just like you)

She said while poking the nose of their son softly, who was in his arms because their son can just stand with support of something, he can't walk or stand without support until now.

"Haa toh harz kya hai, Mera beta mere jaisa banega.."

(Yes so what is problem, my son will become like me.)

"Mera!? aisi kya khaas baat tumhare ander jo tumhare bete mai aani chahiye...huh?"

(My!?  What is that special thing in you that you want in your son...hmm)

She scoffed before saying this to him, making fun of him while teasing him saying such dialogues. But as usual he always thinks a step ahead than her and smirked at her mocks.

"Voh toh tumhe pata hoga n, tumhe aaya tha Empyrean ke CEO ka chota bhai pasand...vaise hi kisi tum jaisi yn ka mere bete par dil aa jayega...nahi Dr. Yn Tahir Raghuvanshi."

(You must have known that you liked the younger brother of the CEO of Empyrean...who will fall in love with my son like you...isn't it Dr. Yn Tahir Raghuvanshi.)