🥀20. There's difference in Love too.

~~~~

The doctor was checking Kiara, meanwhile whole family including Arsha's family too were there. Kiara was still unconscious and Jai was too worried for her.

"She is well now. Lekin mujhe aisa lagta hai ki unke khane Mai ya dawai mai kuch fault hai, I will change the medicine but please take care of her meal."

(But i thik there's fault in her medicines or food.)

As soon as doctor said the word medicine, sweat form on Arsha's forehead, she became tensed and bit anxious. Which was noticed by Tahir , nothing can be hidden from his sharp eagle eyes. But he didn't take it seriously, and shrug that thought.

Yn was very worried for Kiara too. Because Kiara is really a great person, who is very humble and polite. And this condition of her is making yn tensed for her.
________

After a hour, Kiara woke up and until then everybody were in their rooms except yn, Jai and Nilam

After a hour, Kiara woke up and until then everybody were in their rooms except yn, Jai and Nilam. They were there for Kiara, Jai was checking the box of medicines as doctor said, but he don't know that the medicines Kiara takes is with Arsha. And the doctor prescribed medication are only present in the box.

"Aaram se."

(Slowly.)

Nilam said to Kiara while helping her to sit on bead with help of yn. Yn poured the water in glass and gave to Kiara. Jai came and sat beside her taking her hand in his and caressing it, and yn saw every detail of them, praying that one day she would also get such opportunity.
_______

¶ Tahir's room.

Yn is totally unaware that what's happening in the room of Tahir

Yn is totally unaware that what's happening in the room of Tahir. Here arsha is sitting with Tahir, and little giving base to her plan.

"Tahir, you know what. Jab se tumhari shadi hui hai, I miss you every moment. Tum kyu uss ladki ke sath ho, leave her for god's sake."

(Since when you are married, I miss you every moment. Why are you with that girl,)

They both are sitting on the edge of bed, and he is looking at her uninterestingly. Because no girl matters for him.