🥀10. The night of Terror

Yn.
~~~~

The place was again unfamiliar

The place was again unfamiliar. I look at him, he put his one knee oh the bed, climbing it and then another too. He was crawling the bed near me and firstly I was too stun but then I started sliding back with the help of my palms.

The bed ended and The headboard touches my back and my breaths became uneven. I clenched the bedsheet and soon he was very near to me, I gulped when he was staring in my eyes too intensively.

♪Aasan nahi yaha aashiq ho jana
Palko pe kaaton ko sajaana♪

I saw his right hand raising, I look at his hand which came towards me and the dupatta of was lehenga was fisted by him, I feel different kind of fear in myself, because I am not unaware and innocent person.

He pulled the dupatta from my neck, and throw it somewhere in the room. I was looking at the dupatta where he thrown it and then I shifted my eyes to him and he was also looking at me, his eyes didn't left my eyes. I was scared by now which he might have observed.

Tears formed in my eyes thinking about my situation, I was crying silently now. And seems like he was enjoying.

But no! I can't become weak like this, i shall do something, or i must do something.

"KYU KAR RAHE HO YEH SAB?"

(WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS)

I shouted but immediately regretted about the step, because he fisted my hairs in his palm, and pulled it. I yelped in pain,

"Agghhh"

♪Aashiq ko milti hai gham ki saugatein
Sabko na milta yeh khazana♪

"Maine bola tha ki mere samne awaj niche, BOLA THA YA NAHI"

(I told you to lower your voice in front of me, DIDNT I?)

He said in angry manner. it's right time, he is angry now, if I provoke him more then surely in rage he will kill me then I will be free from this torture.

" Pa-par mai tumse nahi da-darti"

( But i m not afraid of you )

This is the biggest lie i ever said. Because this is the scariest moment in my life, he removed his grip from my hairs but then a slap landed on my face, which was too hards. My cheek turned red due his force. My hand reached my cheek which paining alot, i softly caress it and calm myself down because in my whole life this is first time someone slapping me. My parents, my teachers never did this but he, in the first day of our marriage he slapped me which was never done by my parents in my past life.

" Phir toh mai aaj tumhe majboor karunga,ki tum aaj ke baad mere samne awaj uthane se pehle hi anjaam soch logi"

(Then today I will compel you, that before raising voice on me, you will remember the result.)