🥀57. Every End Is Start Of New Inning

~~~~

"yn tumne naam soch liya hai kya, bacche ka"

(did you decided the name of baby)

Kiara asked looking towards baby who was in yn's arm, today at evening naming ceremony is going to held in Raghuvanshi Palace. Yn smiled at her, and look in the direction of Tahir who was bit away ordering workers, and she nodded.

"haa, bohot kimti naam socha hai kisi khaas ne"

(Yes, someone special has thought of a very precious name.)

Kiara doesn't understand the deep meaning hidden in those normal words of yn, but nodded atleast getting answer of her question, 

"kaisa naam?"

(which name)

"aapko shaam ko pata chal jayega,"

(you'll get to know at evening)

Kiara was very curious but understood that yn want to keep it surprise for them, yn look at her, and suddenly she remembered something.

"Bhabhi, aapko agle Shimla jaana padega, Divya se milne!"

(You will have to go to Shimla next week to meet Divya!)

"ka-kal? itne jaldi? abhi tumne ghar walo ki zaroorat hai, itne jaldi mai sabka attention apne taraf nahi lena chahti"

(so soon? Right now you need your family, I don't want to take everyone's attention to myself so soon.)

"nahi bhabhi, yeh jaldbaazi nahi hai, bas mai aapko aise akele nahi dekh sakti, aapki bhi toh khwaish hoti hogi n mujhe aur baby ko dekhkar ki aapke baaho mai bhi koi khele..."

(No Bhabhi, this is not a hurry, I just can't bear to see you alone like this, you too must be wishing that after seeing me and the baby, someone should play in your arms.)

Kiara paused for a moment, remembering how happy she was she got to know that she would be mother in upcoming 9 months. But due to traps of Arsha and even her carelessness, She lost her first baby, 

"tu-tum sachmai bohot alag ho yn, tumhare jaisi koi dekhi hi nahi, maine Arsha ko apne devrani ke roop mai dekha tha, lekin voh layak nahi thi, voh kaabil hi nahi thi uss aude ke liye, pa-par yn tum, tum jaisi insaan ko apne zindagi mai paaker sachmai mere life mai ek behen ki kami puri ho gayi, mujhe nahi lagta ki ager meri koi sagi behen bhi hoti toh voh mere baare mai itna sochti"

(You are really very different, I have never seen anyone like you, I saw Arsha as my sister, but she was not liable, she was not worthy for that post , but after getting a woman like you in my lifeThe fact that I got you in my life fulfilled my wish of having a sister in my life, I don't think that even if I had a real sister, she would also not think this much about me.)

"kaise sath nahi du aapka, jab pura zamana mere khilaaf tha, tab aap akeli ne mujhpar yakeen kiya, jab se hum mile zindagi ki har ghadi mai aapne mujhe akela nahi chhoda, toh kaise naa aapke baare mai ek behen ki tarah sochu. "

(Why didn't I support you, when the whole world was against me, but you alone believe me , since we met you in every phase of life, I didn't feel alone with you, so how did I think of you like a sister)

"nazar naa lage tum dono ke rishte ko!"

(may god bless your relation)

Meera said, while coming from behind, from not so far. She heard what were they saying, and it was literally a special feeling for a mother to see her both daughter-in-laws sharing an unshakable bond.
_____

"beta bacche ko paalne mai daalo"

(put the baby in the cradle)

Nilam said to yn and All eyes went on her, she was about to go with baby in her arms, but stopped on the way, and turned only to find her love of life. She first walk to him, and hold his wrist with her another hand, and walk with him towards the stage. which make his soul blessed,