🥀27. something is going to happen

~~~~

It was yn's first day to go for the job in University, there would be some students of her age too, as she many used to fail in exams number of times

It was yn's first day to go for the job in University, there would be some students of her age too, as she many used to fail in exams number of times. But even though they would be of her age, but won't be shouldering a big responsibility alone, the responsibility of a baby.

As yn was a very well known cardiologist of Shimla, everybody know her, and it was not hard for interviewers for hiring her for job as she is very talented in cardio field.

She had left the Delhi on thursday itself, and today's Monday. She is trying her best to forget her past but it's not leaving her. She wore a very simple suit.

After gulping the pill, she took her books, bag and all required things and left for the college.

"Chalo baby aaj mumma ka first day hai University mai padhane ka, pata nahi kya hoga."

( Let's go baby, today's first day of mumma teaching in University, don't know what will happen.)

With that she went to university with her car.

MEANWHILE.

Raghuvanshi's Palace.
……………………………………

Tahir.
~~~~~~

The palace was decorated so well that it was looking eternal. But the reason was today arsha and Tahir are going to marry, after the incident that happened on engagement day. Singh (Arsha's) family and parents of Tahir including his grandfather don't want any delay in binding Tahir and arsha in knot of marriage.

Except few everyone are unhappy with it. But nobody can't oppose, because Raj had ordered it and he is still the head of family. And also Tahir and Arsha are agree with this.

As the rituals were beginning, Tahir was getting memories that how he forcefully had married yn. She was begging, she was crying the whole wedding, and was even ready to run away. But he didn't show any kindness on her.

And here Arsha is beyond happy, everything is on her face that how joyful she is with this wedding.

Then the seven rounds begins around the holy pit. And he remembered that how he had vowed himself in front of holy fire.

But there's a secret which only he knows.

"Dada ji, mai pandit lekar aaunga."

(I will bring the priest)

Tahir said and everyone look at him in bit of confusion as he never did such things before, never took any interest in family festivals etc, but now he wants the priest who will conduct his marriage brought by him.