🥀21. The Day of Sorrow.

~~~~

Now yn is in kitchen with Kiara and Ishika, making something good for Kiara

Now yn is in kitchen with Kiara and Ishika, making something good for Kiara. She didn't told about that night, and because of that nobody knew that even staying in this house infront of everyone she isn't happy.

But she is pretending to be. It's been almost a week now that they both are staying here in the Raghuvanshi's Palace. In this week many things happened, like Kiara and ishika made a very great and firm bond with yn. And yn took alot of care of Kiara.

And Arsha still isn't ready to give up, she is still creating some dark plans for making Tahir her's. And for this she had been provoking shraddha against yn, so that shraddha would throw yn from this house as well as form Tahir's life.

And today also at morning arsha did the same which made shraddha's blood boil. Now shraddha and Alok are heading towards kitchen.

"Kaha hai voh ladki."

(Where's that girl)

Shraddha shouted entering the kitchen, and saw yn near stove cooking something. Everyone present in kitchen just look at her.

"Teri himmat kaise hui"

(How dare you.)

Shraddha said and walk towards yn, and hold her arm very tightly. And turned her.

"Tujhe iss ghar mai rehne diya, tu toh sar pe chad gayi. Mere hi ghar walo ko mere hi khilaf bhadka rahi hai."

(You were allowed to stay here, but you crossed all the limits. You were provoking my family members against me.)

"Aunty ji aap yakeen nahi karogi, lekin maine suna ki yn Tahir se keh rahi thi ki aap Tahir ko yn ke khilaf bhadka rahi ho, toh voh aapko yaha se kahi aur bhej de. Jitni yeh yn bholi bhali dikhti hai, utni hi chalu hai."

(You won't believe, but i heard that yn was provoking Tahir against you. That you are against her so he should send you somewhere else from this place. The was she looks innocent, she is more cunning from inside.)

Arsha said to shraddha making her angry and insecure about herself, and without letting arsha speak further shraddha stood from there angrily.

"Par Maine kya Kiya...aap kya bol rahi hai."

(What i did, what are you saying..)

"Acha, mai kya keh rahi hu, bilkul apne maa par gayi hai.."

(Oh, so what am I saying. You are just like your mother.)

Yn's eat became dead after hearing 'maa', meaning she didn't heard futher part. And look at shraddha forgetting everything even her pain because of shraddha's grip.

"Ma-maa? Aap mumma ko janti hai hai??"

(Mom? You know her?)

Shraddha gulp before answering, and until now everyone came to kitchen. And looking at the scene they understood something is wrong. Jai, Nilam, Kiara and ishika were feeling sad for her. And other rest didn't have any emotions.