🥀46. The Terrifying Flashbacks

Yn
~~~~

Stepping in the area of his territory, it gives me the sorrowful flashback of those days, when I came here for first time

Stepping in the area of his territory, it gives me the sorrowful flashback of those days, when I came here for first time. I remember it very clearly that in what situations i entered here.

I was about to open the car's door of my side, but before I could the door got open from outside. I look at the one who opened the door, and was stunned for a moment.

Him!

Really! He opened the door for me, who never even opened the door for himself. And also forwarded his another hand to me. I decided not to hold his hand, but without his help I can't come out from car.

I kept one hand under my bump and hold his hand tightly and came out from the car. He also help me, to be out, because it's not easy.

As I stood on the ground, I look around the place, it gives me shiver thinking all those past. My heart was beating very fast in immense fear. My breaths got heavy, but I felt his grip on my hand tightening, not painfully but securely.

I look at him, but he gave me a calming look. I wonder how a person can act this much realistic, because I have already seen his real side, then what's the profit in parenting and showing fake concerns.

"Mai hu tumhare sath"

(I am with you)

Issi baat ka dar hai.

(That's why I fearing)

I just kept those words below my tongue and
Look in front, that's when I heard, a very loud shril of eagle. I literally shivered when I say a very huge eagle flying towards us.My eyes widened, I hold my bump very securely.

~~~~

"Daro mat, voh kuch nahi karenga"

(Don't fear, it won't do anything)

"Tumhara paltu janwar hai, yakeen karne ke layak nahi"

(It's your pet, which isn't trustable)

He closed his eyes in frustration, as her taunts are very haunting. She knew that her words are affecting him, but she will do it. Because she want him to undergo the same feeling and pain.

Satan, his eagle came to him, and sat on his arm. Yn was looking at him, who was looking at eagle. The proud and happy expression flashed on his face. He looked very happy looking at the eagle.

"Dekha, kuch nahi karega."

(See, it won't do anything)

He said while looking at her. But she looked infront. He moved his arm a bit, indicating the eagle to fly away.

They walk ahead while holding hands, it was something very new for yn, because he never hold her hand, instead used to grab her arm very harshly.

And this time guards were walking behind both of them. She look at Tahir, who was walking in her speed and was focusing in front. Then she looked at their hand, which was tied.