🥀41. Hate And Love Are Closest To Heart.

~~~~

¶ College.
…………………

Only the gun sound was heard and ground became damn silent. Yn open her eyes, and hold her visible baby bump with her both hands very securely.

When she saw infront, nikhil's hand which was raised a while ago to slap her was bleeding, and a big darn injury was producing the flow of blood. Her eyes widened when she heard,

"Khabardaar ager kisine aur kuch kaha toh, yeh meri biwi mai, yeh mera baccha hai, ager ek aur lafz bhi nikalna meri yn ke khilaf toh agla pal nahi dekh payega."

(Dare if anybody said anything else, she is my wife, this is my baby, and if anybody will take out a single word against her then they won't be able to see the next moment.)

Yn could feel her world stop when the known male voice was heard by her. She don't want to turn, she don't want to see him, she don't want to confirm that whatever she is thinking is correct.

 She don't want to turn, she don't want to see him, she don't want to confirm that whatever she is thinking is correct

But courageously she turned around and saw Tahir, with gun in his hand. Previously neither he nor she could see anybody as yn was back-facing him. His firery fuming eyes when met with her watery eyes, it suddenly turns soft.

Tahir took at her from top to bottom, and a very small but visible smile crept in his lips

Tahir took at her from top to bottom, and a very small but visible smile crept in his lips. His eyes didn't have any hate today, didn't have any pain today. It's just filled with love and pure emotion.

But not her eyes!

There's difference in her emotion of eyes, it's not love today and anyone can sence the hurt in her eyes.

"Yeh toh Empyrean ke ceo of chota bhai hai n."

(He is younger brother of CEO of Empyrean, right?)

"Um kya naam tha?"

(What was the name)

"Pagal Kitna famous hai voh, Tahir Raghuvanshi hai uska naam "

(Stupid, how famous is he, his name is Tahir Raghuvanshi)