🥀45. The Noticable Change Of Behavior.

~~~~

"Behad pyar karti thi voh tumse aur tumne uska pyar se bharosa hi utha diya

"Behad pyar karti thi voh tumse aur tumne uska pyar se bharosa hi utha diya."

(She used to love you infinitely and you just took her trust from love itself.)

"Unki zindagi ki har Khushi kha gaye tum"

(You took away every happiness of her life)

"Abh atleast usse uske bacche ke sath khush rehne do"

(Now atleast let her live happily with her baby)

All these words are ringing in his head, whatever Divya said was all roaming in his head, irritating him. He went there to a deal with her but nothing happened in that way.

Instead he got to know about yn's life, and now he is regretting more. Without knowing the complete background, he killed two persons in anger.

And those two persons were life of his life (yn).

"Shabash, Tahir bohot acha kaam kiya. Ek bhi zariya nahi choda yn ko vapas pane ka."

(Very good, you did well. You didn't left any way yo get back yn.)

His inner voice spoke, everything thing is happening is leading him to guilts and regrets more and more.

Its the evening of same day going, but neither yn nor Tahir met each other throughout the day. Both are in their respective rooms.

Jayaan is in college, so presently there's not jealousy inbuilding in him but many thoughts are roaming inside his head.

But in all this, he got a call from the telephone of his territory,he knew it very well that it's from his mother, Meera.

"Hello"

He said keeping his sad tone aside, and tried to look and seem without worry. But little did he doesn't know that his mother is on the other side of call, even if he tried but can't hide himself from her six sense.

"Tahir, mujhe ek bohot zaroori baat karni hai beta. Aaj phir uss Alok ka phone aaya tha, aur iss baar mujhe uski awaj mai besabari sunayi di. Tu jaldi aaja yaha, pata nahi kab uss arsha se milne voh yaha aa jaye"

(I want to tell you very important thing. Today again Alok's call came and this time I felt impatience in his voice. Please come here soon son, I don't know when will he come here to take arsha)

"Maa aap chinta mat karo, mai ho sake to aaj hi aaunga"

(Don't worry, if possible then I will come today itself.)

"Apna khyal rakhna aur yn ka bhi"

(Take care of yourself and also of yn)

"Maa mujhe sachmai samjh nahi aa raha, ki kaise samjhau yn ko"