🥀22. The Firm Power Of Trust

~~~~

Kiara is still unconscious, her miscarriage is done now

Kiara is still unconscious, her miscarriage is done now. Everyone in the family are too broken, but only family members not outsiders.

But now the question arises in everyone's head is what happened that suddenly this happens?

And the same reason was asked by Alok too, he was also too sad after shattering his happiness of becoming grandfather.

"Maine aapko pehle bhi aagha Kiya tha, ki unke khane Mai ya medicines mai kuch gadbad hai. Aur issi vajah se unki baby bag damage ho gayi, aur baby ki death. Ager kismat chahe toh voh phir se maa ban sakti hai, lekin chance are very low."

(As I told you already that there's something wrong with medication or food. And because of which the baby bag got damaged and leads baby's death. And if fate wants then she can be mother but chances are very low)

Every body became still, and it becomes like their life is just like a broken mirror.

But they all are unaware of something unexpected!

It's said that if God close one door, the another door gets open, and maybe this family will get such example soon.

But now Arsha is sweating badly due to fear. Because she was the one who leads this medicines.

"Doctor medicines mai kuch kharabi nahi thi, maine khud check kiye the."

(There were nothing wrong in medicines, I checked by my own.)

Arsha took a breath of relief as Jai said it. But whenever Arsha gets safe yn falls in trouble.

"Toh bhi khane ke mai kuch milaya hua honga "

(Then food might be mixed)

Doctor said, as she thought that the food whatever is consumed be Kiara is unhealthy for baby, but she knew that this isn't a rapid or small process, it need a long lengthy time for such miscarriages.

Doctor gave family a time for private dicussion and went away.

"Kiara ka khana kon banata tha"

(Who used to make Kiara's food.)

Raj tried to ask the question in normal way but the anger was too much that it reflected.

"Yn"

Arsha soon said, and yn's eyes widened, that what false accusations are said against her, it's true that she used to make Kiara's food but she didn't harm her. And what would be do or add to harm Kiara as she didn't have anything with her except what Tahir gave her. And also she didn't stepped out alone, after her marriage. Then what could she add?

"Ma-mai??"

( I ?)