Episode 11: Teaser Video

As time went by, the main shooting began, and Yeon-woo quickly became familiar with Son Jin-yuk and Ahn Jun-ho, forming a close bond as they learned the nuances of the set atmosphere.

Sitting on a bike, Yeon-woo took off his helmet and shook his head.

“Okay, cut! That was great.”

The staff members watching the scene they had just filmed through the monitor let out exclamations of amazement.

The scene captured in slow motion showed Yeon-woo taking off his helmet and shaking his head. Although it was a mid-shoot scene, added intentionally by writer Choi due to Yeon-woo’s visual appeal.

“Now, let’s go for a tight shot. Spray a bit of water on his hair. After Yeon-woo takes off the helmet, he’ll hold it with both hands and lower it down. Cue again.”

One of the staff members quickly went over and lightly sprayed water on Yeon-woo’s hair with a spray bottle. The resulting applause and cheers were as if they were struck by lightning.

Wow!

With his hair damp from the tight grip and water, Yeon-woo’s explosive visuals were on full display.

“Okay, cut!”

“Yeon-woo, I tried to give you some acting advice. Can you dial back on the visual a bit?”

Jun-ho’s comment as the mood maker of the set turned the scene into a sea of laughter once again.

On the other hand, Yeon-woo didn’t have many scenes to showcase his acting skills due to his role’s nature, and he felt a bit disappointed that the focus was mainly on his visual appeal during the shooting.

Time passed, and it was already early December. The second semester’s final exams were approaching.

Considering Yeon-woo’s status as a minor, LN Media had requested the production team to adjust the shooting schedule to accommodate his school commitments.

With the goal of minimizing the impact on his schedule, they prioritized shooting scenes featuring Yeon-woo, allowing him to prepare for the final exams. For the adorable and diligent youngest member of the set, the staff and actors willingly adjusted their schedules without complaint.

Thanks to their efforts, Yeon-woo could focus on his upcoming final exams and return to regular school attendance after nearly three weeks.

“Ryu Yeon-woo!”

As Yeon-woo stepped out of his father’s car and entered the school gate, children gathered around him.

“Yeon-woo, why haven’t you been at school?”

“Even when we asked the teacher, they said it’s because of filming.”

Yeon-woo greeted his friend warmly and walked with them towards the main building.

“Oh, I’ve had a good opportunity for filming lately, so I’ve been working hard.”

Answering with a smile, Yeon-woo’s words sparked curiosity among his friend.

“What kind of filming? Where will it air? On TV?”

“Yes, it’s going to air soon. It’s a drama.”

Wow!

Cheers erupted from his friend around him.

“Are you going to become really famous all of a sudden?”

“Yeon-woo, don’t pretend not to know when you become a celebrity.”

With Junsoo and Seong-sik playfully tailing him closely, Yeon-woo chuckled.