Episode 26. Summer Table (1)

The boat rocked more than expected.

“Wow, So-hyeon noona must have had a hard time.”

“Seriously, I felt so dizzy. And I’m quite scared too.”

So-hyeon arrived ahead of them and was sprawled out at the Gaeyado Health Center, just as they had thought.

“Ugh, I feel so dizzy.”

Originally, Jun-ho and So-hyeon were supposed to arrive first and explore the island for filming, but unexpected seasickness left So-hyeon unable to move.

On the other hand, Jun-ho left So-hyeon at the health center and was now walking uphill to the old house where the members would spend their weekends for the next few weeks.

“Wow, the village is quite far from here. Don’t you get thirsty?”

Jun-ho asked the VJ who was filming him, but the response was just a nod.

“Really, doing variety shows is like talking to myself.”

Without realizing, he found himself walking a bit further and saw a gray fence.

The rusted gate felt almost eerie, and the overgrown vines that reached up to the top of the gate were ancient. The occasional creaking of the rusty metal, carried by the wind, sounded like someone’s scream.

“…Is this the place? For real?”

Jun-ho turned to the staff writer who had followed him and asked, and they simply nodded in response.

Beyond the gate, the aura he felt made him hesitate to enter alone.

“Um… wow. I can’t go in alone.”

Turning back, Jun-ho returned to the health center and began to overly exaggerate his description of the house he had seen to So-hyeon.

While he was doing so, the on-site PD received a phone call.

“Yes, understood.”

“Jin-yuk and Yeon-woo will be arriving at the dock soon.”

“Let’s go, let’s go.”

At the crew’s words, So-hyeon jumped up and Jun-ho followed her, heading towards the dock.

Having waited eagerly, the feeling of seasickness was finally starting to subside a bit.

The ship they were waiting for had arrived.

When Jin-yuk, Yeon-woo, and the staff disembarked, So-hyeon rushed forward.

“Yeon-woo!”

With a welcoming face, Yeon-woo embraced So-hyeon and spun her around.

“What if noona run towards me like that? noona might end up falling into the sea.”

Ignoring Yeon-woo’s gentle reprimand, So-hyeon immediately started chatting with Son Jin-yuk, who was beside her.

Seeing all the members gathered, the crew’s spirits lifted.

“They’re really like close siblings.”

“Really? PD-nim, actual siblings wouldn’t act like that.”

The production team was delightedly capturing these moments on camera and pondering how to add subtitles. Indeed, the actors made for great visuals just by being themselves.

“Hyung, we went to see the house. It’s completely in ruins.”

Suddenly, Jun-ho cheerfully informed Jin-yuk.