Episode 33: First Commercial Film (1)

[“Summer Promise” Ryu Yeon-woo misses two question on college entrance exams, becomes an “Child Genius”.]

[Rising star studies as well? Ryu Yeon-woo’s college entrance exam scores are a hot topic.]

[An actor who passes the Korean university entrance exam? What is Ryu Yeon-woo’s exam grade?]

Seong-sik also showed his phone to Yeon-woo.

“Hmm. The reporters have impressive information.”

“Hey, are you talking like it’s nothing?”

Seong-sik looked bewildered at Yeon-woo, who spoke casually as if it were nothing like others.

However, Junsoo, who was looking at Yeon-woo’s class list, nodded.

“Well, it’s not a bad thing at all, is it?”

“That’s true.”

Seong-sik agreed with Junsoo’s words.

“But it seems like there might be a spy among the teachers in school. How did they get this information so quickly?”

While it was well-known within the “Summer Promise” team that Yeon-woo was good at studying, there had never been an article or discussion about his grades being this good.

Ryu Yeon-woo, who had suddenly become a rising star with “Summer Promise” and had been quietly spending half a year without any follow-up variety shows, received a flood of articles out of nowhere, which not only heated up his fan cafe but also caused a buzz on the internet.

Ma-de (wtg050***): Wow, so this “Child Genius” actually exists.

Em-ho-ee (mwlsd***): This seems like God poured talent into him.

Hwa-na-na (answl***): Ryu Yeon-woo is undoubtedly a perfect being.

Jae-jit-neun-gae (dae3***): Why do you call him a being? He’s a person, isn’t he?

Seol-myung-chung (cha03***): Anything with mass is considered a being. It’s associated with matter… (see more)

“Wow, this is crazy. Unbelievable.”

Junsoo, who was browsing the internet comments, shook his head.

“It’s amazing. To think that such a person is my friend.”

It had already been two years since they started attending school together, and Yeon-woo chuckled at Seong-sik’s sudden remark.

“Yeon-woo, are you going to resume your acting career? You’re moving to Seoul, right?”

“Yeah. You guys are going to college in Seoul too.”

Junsoo and Seong-sik nodded.

“That’s right. For now, we’ll go to the same college and, if it doesn’t work out, we can go to a different one in Seoul.”

“It’ll work out. I’m sure of it.”

Yeon-woo patted Junsoo and Seong-sik on the back.

“For a while, I’ll be staying in the apartment provided by my agency, but when I start college, come visit often.”

“Oh, of course!”

And so, Yeon-woo attended school for a week and then returned to Seoul.

He checked the script requests that had piled up and, after consulting with some companies to align with his image, prepared for the shootings.