Episode 22. Final Episode Event

“Mr. Ryu, have you had a meal? Should we stop at a rest area?”

“Oh, I was just starting to feel a little hungry. Min-soo, did you eat?”

“I haven’t eaten either. We’ll stop at the next rest area.”

The car soon pulled into a rest area, and as Yeon-woo was about to get out, Min-soo stopped him.

“I’ll go get it. It would probably be a problem if you go out now. Please stay in the car.”

With a firm tone, Yeon-woo awkwardly sat back down, and Min-soo dashed to the food corner.

Yeon-woo hadn’t been shuttling between home and the filming set for long, so he didn’t yet have a strong sense of his own popularity. Manager Kim Min-soo’s words about how things could go wrong if he went outside still hadn’t quite sunk in.

“Um, there’s no need to rush like that.”

While waiting in the car for a moment, Min-soo quickly returned with various items he had bought.

Skilfully folding a support chair and placing a prepared plastic cover on it, Min-soo arranged the bought food on it.

Eating food from rest areas was something he was familiar with from previous experience.

“Oh, you’ve brought delicious things. Min-soo hyung, you have a good sense of picking food.”

Yeon-woo gave Min-soo a thumbs up as he looked at him.

“Hahaha, doing this job, I know all the rest areas like the back of my hand.”

Before handling Yeon-woo, Min-soo used to manage an unknown girl group who mainly did performances for military bases, so he became a master at long-distance travel, local delicacies, and highway rest areas.

“Ah, I see. I’ll enjoy it first then.”

Yeon-woo used his chopsticks to pick up a few pieces of food and then promptly put down his chopsticks.

Seeing Yeon-woo’s actions, Min-soo asked with concern,

“Doesn’t it taste good?”

“No, it’s delicious! I usually eat a little. I just ate a satisfying amount.”

Barely eating that much and already feeling satisfied…?

Min-soo felt that it was indeed different with the first actor he had ever handled. Although the girl idol he had previously managed had made outrageous headlines compared to ordinary people, it seemed like she suppressed her appetite and controlled herself. However, looking at Yeon-woo, even though he didn’t have much of a sample size since he was the first actor Min-soo had handled, it felt like he was naturally small.

If Min-soo were to see the way Yeon-woo looked when he weighed over 100 kilograms in the past, he might be shocked.

He decided that he should buy an appropriate amount of food considering what they would eat in the future. After finishing eating neatly, Min-soo cleaned up and started the car.

“Do you need to use the restroom? If you do, I’ll park right in front of it.”

“Um, it’s not far to Seoul, and I’ll just go at the shop.”

Min-soo’s car rejoined the main road and headed straight for the shop, where Yeon-woo was greeted by the stylist Director Jeong Haneul.

“Oh my, you’ve become even more handsome since I last saw you.”

“It’s the same, Director. You always look younger.”

“Hoho. Your way of speaking is as skilled as a high school student’s.”