Episode 39: Wooz

“Wasn’t it difficult to make a reservation at this time?”

“It’s their break time, but luckily I was able to book a table nearby.”

After guiding the group, Min-soo returned to pick up Yeon-woo and they headed to the restaurant.

Squeak.

Yeon-woo and Min-soo slid the door open and entered.

“Yeon-woo!”

Friends, who had been chatting about college with his parents, stood up as they saw Yeon-woo enter.

“Thanks for coming all this way.”

Yeon-woo greeted his friends with a warm hug.

Since he had already greeted his family in the waiting room, he offered a handshake to Hong Yuri, who was beside him.

“Long time no see, Yuri.”

“Yeon-woo! I’ve been active in the fan club too.”

Hong Yuri is actually one of the managers of Wooz’s fan club, a fact Yeon-woo is aware of.

“Thank you so much. After we finish eating, could you please take some video messages and photos for the fan club since you’re here?”

“Really? That’s great!”

Yeon-woo does read posts in the fan club but has never written or engaged directly, so he thought about how happy the fans would be and Hong Yuri was elated.

Additionally, Yeon-woo doesn’t have a personal SNS account, making fans desperate for any pictures they can get.

That’s why during his school days, Seong-sik’s account, featuring Yeon-woo, amassed a following comparable to famous influencers.

Soon, a series of courses were served, and everyone had a pleasant meal. After, a spot was set up for Yuri to take pictures of Yeon-woo.

Holding up a name tag from a flower wreath sent by the fan club to the premiere, Yeon-woo took several pictures and shot a video message.

“Thank you to all the Wooz fans who always show me love. I can’t provide specific details yet, but I’ll be starring in another movie soon, so please…”

Yeon-woo’s words flowed naturally.

“What a son, to speak so well.”

“Ahaha.”

His friends awkwardly laughed as they witnessed the affection from Ryu Cheol-yung for his son.

Sensing that the moment was right, Hong Yuri, who had received an important task from the fan club admin, asked a question.

“Do you have plans to start a personal SNS account for the fans?”

Caught off guard, Yeon-woo scratched the back of his head.

“Ah, the agency did bring it up once, but I’m not familiar with it… but I’ll learn and try it soon. Haha.”

“Yes!”

Today, Hong Yuri achieved both her personal and fan club objectives. After saying goodbye to his friends, Yeon-woo returned to the studio apartment with his family.

As soon as they entered, his mother sighed while opening the refrigerator.

“I knew it would be like this. So-hyeon, take out the bag.”

His younger sister took out a thermal bag filled with homemade side dishes from the trunk.

His mother and sister started filling the fridge with the side dishes.