Episode 53: Master Plan - Sunset

Director Park Chan-hong wrapped up the first round of shooting on the ship and arrived at the container to inspect.

“Okay, this should be enough. Is the technical team ready?”

“Yes, we’re ready.”

“Then let’s start with the transaction scene.”

At Director Park Chan-hong’s word, the crew and supporting actors took their positions.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, Director.”

Jung Ha-kyun and Ryu Yeon-woo responded, and Director Park Chan-hong raised his hand.

“Ready, action.”

Park Kang-woo had scraped together money by putting the company as collateral and even borrowed from loan sharks.

He wasn’t blindly taking the bait from the unknown man just because he had a near-death experience.

Through the information network he used, he obtained information about the Italian Mafia in Sicily and became confident.

However, that information, of course, was false information carefully prepared by Pierre Choi, with a false route, and a signal hijacked by a SIM chip.

Park Kang-woo played like a puppet on the chessboard already set up by Pierre Choi.

Pierre Choi had crossed his legs and was sitting in the upper seat.

“Meeting the ruler of Sicily again is an honor for our family.”

Park Kang-woo approached Pierre and bowed his head as politely as possible.

Upon arrival at the port as guided, he was already overwhelmed by the grandeur of the ship.

In response to Park Kang-woo’s words, Pierre Choi smiled and opened his mouth.

“I don’t know where you heard that, but we do not say we are the rulers of Sicily.”

Rubbing his chin, Pierre Choi stared at Park Kang-woo for a moment and then spoke again.

“We are the protectors of Sicily. Should we trouble the weak?”

Unlike the past when he had come out of a wooden box and knelt, Pierre Choi showed respect to Park Kang-woo this time.

Although he was intimidated by Pierre Choi’s fearless, predatory gaze, Park Kang-woo felt good that he was being recognized as a trading partner.

“I made a mistake.”

“Please have a seat.”

Pierre Choi pointed to a chair in front of him.

Park Kang-woo and his subordinate, who was in charge of the wire transfer, sat down.

Pierre Choi looked behind and signaled, and a white man with a rifle behind him handed over a note with the Swiss bank account written on it.

“If you make the deposit there, it should be fine. Of course… you’ve acquired the goods, right?”

Park Kang-woo couldn’t meet Pierre Choi’s eyes like a snake stalking its prey, and he stammered as he spoke.

“Y-yes, of course. However, may I see the goods once?”

“Hahaha.”

Pierre Choi laughed at Park Kang-woo’s words.

“That’s right? But we still…”

Pierre’s fingers continued to irregularly tap the table, showing his unease.