Episode 43: NG

“Yeon-woo! Your accent was just spot-on with Pierre Choi. The moment I heard it, I thought, ‘This must be how Pierre talks,’ as I imagined from the script.”

“Really? Thank you. So, after the break, I’ll make my entrance, right, our deer noona?”

In response to Yeon-woo, Han So-hyeon grinned and gestured with a V sign.

“Anticipate it! I love this role so much, and I prepared really hard. I’ll show you the seductive temptation of Jennifer the deer.”

“Hahaha. I’m looking forward to it.”

After the break, the script reading continued. Han So-hyeon, unlike her usual lively and bouncy image, portrayed her character with a calm and slow tone, delivering seductive lines.

Yeon-woo was taken aback by this different side of Han So-hyeon and looked at her with wide eyes. The script reading progressed smoothly, and the actors began to grasp each other’s acting styles and the chemistry between their lines as they went through the mid-to-late scenes.

One month passed after the script reading, and the actual filming began. Yeon-woo was so busy with filming that he didn’t even attend the university entrance ceremony. He had submitted a deferment request for the first semester of his freshman year and focused on filming. By now, they had completed most of the early scenes in the movie.

Yeon-woo and Ma Seok-do sat in front of a monitor, watching as Han So-hyeon performed.

“Oh, is it supposed to be like this?”

The golf ball arced shallowly and fell weakly. Jennifer, with her long hair swaying, was playfully practicing her swing with a seductive touch at the golf range.

Park Kang-woo, who was interested in Jennifer, approached her.

The ‘deer’ Jennifer intentionally approached Park Kang-woo as part of the plan to switch his smartphone’s SIM card.

“Miss, would you like me to show you a thing or two?”

Park Kang-woo handed over his golf club to his henchman standing behind him, offering assistance while sporting a sly grin.

“Oh, I’d love that. I thought I learned, but I’m not doing well.”

She seductively licked her lips and leaned her golf club on the ground while subtly showcasing her curvaceous body.

With a smirk, Park Kang-woo walked over to Jennifer’s tee and playfully teased her about her posture correction.

According to the information gathered by ‘Junk Dealer’, the specialist responsible for data collection among the experts recruited by Pierre Choi, there were three things Park Kang-woo couldn’t resist: golf, poker, and women.

Jennifer’s role in Pierre Choi’s operation was to naturally approach Park Kang-woo, switch the hacked SIM card with the one provided by Gwak Ji-cheol, and turn on the phone.

“Oops, sir, you left your phone here.”

Jennifer placed the phone on the water cooler and called Park Kang-woo.

“Well, get yourself together, boss. Hahaha. You lost your concentration because the lady is so beautiful.”

With a sensual pronunciation, Park Kang-woo approached Jennifer again, commenting on her beauty.

Despite the face he made, Jennifer smiled sweetly and playfully.

The entire process was being monitored through the monitor, with Pierre Choi and Gwak Ji-cheol watching it from a small room.