Episode 44: Doll

Without delay, Yeon-woo raised his hips slightly, leaning towards Ma Seok-do beside him, and walked confidently to the monitor.

“Oh, it’s tight! This elephant.”

Ma Seok-do matched his breath with Yeon-woo’s confident start, making fun of Yeon-woo’s bulkier figure, causing a comical collision.

“Oops, goodness.”

“Goodness? Oops, goodness?”

Pierre Choi elongated his words, giving a stern look to Gwak Ji-cheol, who flinched at his intense gaze and stuttered in response.

“Stop it! Really.”

With a sudden burst of crazy laughter, Pierre Choi, like a madman, turned his head and made a loud noise.

His face transformed into a scary, devilish expression, exuding charisma.

“Hey, Gwak Ji-cheol.”

Gwak Ji-cheol’s thick neck shrank like a withered plant in response to Pierre Choi’s low-pitched voice.

“Do you think I can afford to pay the team members I hired with the compensation you suggested? Even that deer won’t move for less than five million.”

Pierre Choi pointed to the monitor.

In the monitor, Jennifer happened to escape from Park Kang-woo’s grasp and walked over to the water cooler, glaring at the CCTV, and cursing.

“Why did I take on this job? To fleece those guys? Well, that’s one reason.”

Yeon-woo nodded while pointing to the gangsters on the monitor, then turned back to Gwak Ji-cheol.

“…I thought you helped because you felt sorry for our family.”

Gwak Ji-cheol folded up his large frame as much as possible to make space, offering the chair to Yeon-woo.

“Sorry? You’re joking. In my world, even kids don’t learn such low-level bullying from their parents.”

“…But, Mr. Solver, what does using the chair have to do with this?”

Pierre Choi suddenly pulled a gun from his pocket. Gwak Ji-cheol, who was taken aback, stepped back and raised his hand.

In fact, Seok-do was genuinely shocked by the unexpected turn of events, and his expression was captured realistically on the screen.

“Gwak Ji-cheol’s drill instructor told you to lie down and stretch out. Execute!”

“Y-yes, execute!”

The camera frame, based on the sitting position, captured only Gwak Ji-cheol’s massive back and buttocks when Seok-do lay down, extending his body.

It made the situation even funnier.

“There’s only one reason I took on this job. Gwak Ji-cheol, our esteemed client.”

Click!

When Pierre Choi pulled the trigger, a feeble flame shot up from the gun barrel.

“Isn’t it fun? Just joking.”

While looking at Park Kang-woo inside the CCTV, one corner of his mouth lifted. His mischievous smile gave off an aura that was hard to grasp.

“Okay! Cut!”

After half a day, the long-awaited “Okay” was called out. Applause and cheers erupted on the set, witnessing Yeon-woo’s diligently “planned” and “improvised” acting.