Episode 73: Master Plan - VIP Premier

“…Oh, hello there!”

“Hmph. Hahaha. So, my daughter went in there to put on makeup before coming out?”

“Oh, I didn’t even bother with makeup today because of the exam! Why didn’t oppa say anything?”

Yeon-woo scratched his head, sweating profusely.

“Well… Isn’t it better to personally bring someone instead of just getting their autograph?”

“So-hyeon, I’ll owe you one for today.”

“What…? Are you going to sleep? At our house? With Jin Yu-han? This is insane.”

So-hyeon went into the room, making a call somewhere.

“Hey hey, it’s a big deal. Do you know who’s at my house right now?”

– Bang. –

Looking at So-hyeon’s closed door, Yeon-woo shrugged his shoulders.

“Sorry. She’s a high school student.”

“No, it’s okay. She’s lively and cute.”

After that, So-hyeon, who came out of her room to eat dinner, ate while stealing glances at Jin Yu-han, not even realizing if the food was going in her mouth.

After the meal, Yeon-woo and Jin Yu-han put aside the script and studied, exchanging acting techniques and practicing until late at night to improve the quality of their performance.

====

***

====

Scenes shot in special sets were well-prepared, with the staff sharpening their skills, and the lead actors, thanks to staying together not just for rehearsal but also for lodging, delivered their lines smoothly, producing excellent scenes.

“Wow, very nice, please keep the quality high these days.”

“Haha. Of course, Director Hwang.”

Thanks to ‘The Star Beyond the River’, which has been soaring the ratings of KBC Channel 1, which had been struggling with changing times, Director Hwang was in high spirits these days.

‘The Star Beyond the River’ has aired up to episode 6, continuously increasing its ratings and now catching up to the brink of its competitor, ‘Valdor’, causing ups and downs.

The drama has progressed significantly, with the trio chasing an arson incident in Gaegyeong, meanwhile, Lee Ji-baek’s feelings for Hong Ui-yeon have grown, and a fluttering atmosphere has been added between Seo Hee and Hong Ui-yeon.

In episode 6 aired yesterday, it depicted Seo Hee ranked first in the past exams and Lee Ji-baek ranked second, and the internet response to their roles and acting skills, which perfectly matched their visuals, was explosive.

Of course, in terms of production costs, comparing pure profits, ‘The Star Beyond the River’ is dominating its competition.

“Isn’t Ryu Yeon-woo starring in a movie premiering this week as well? It’ll surely give our drama a boost. Definitely.”

“Oh, right. Wasn’t that directed by Park Chan-hong? Then it’s guaranteed to attract at least 4 million viewers.”

As he is a top-notch filmmaker in domestic commercial films, it was certain that he would also contribute to the drama to some extent.

====

***

====

Meanwhile, Yeon-woo is getting his makeup done today for the VIP premier ahead of tomorrow’s premiere.